Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Missions Reward Change Delay (08/12 - 08/26)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Unfortunately, due to a technical error, there will be an experienced delay in this Alliance Mission reward change. We apologize for any inconvenience that might come from this.

How will this affect your collecting rewards?

If you or one of your Alliance members collected your Alliance Mission DNA rewards between the hours of 14:00 - 14:20 UTC on Monday, August 12, 2019, you will receive the following creature DNA come Monday, August 19th, 2019:

• Geo Based: Iguanodon, Tenontosaurus, Stegoceratops
  • Battle Based: Tarbosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Gen2, Tyrannosaurus

If you collected your Alliance Mission DNA rewards AFTER 14:20 UTC on Monday, August 12, 2019, you will receive the following creature DNA come Monday, August 19th, 2019:

• Geo Based: Purussaurus Gen2, Purussaurus, Gryposuchus
  • Battle Based: Monolophosaurus Gen2, Dilophosaurus, Koolasuchus

UPDATE

We would like to address some of the questions that have arisen from this unfortunate situation.

• Will the Alliance Mission Reward be extended another week?
    • With some major additions quickly approaching, there is simply not enough time to alter this on-going event, given that the issue at hand was caused by a technical error and not an on-going bug. For this, we sincerely apologize, but there are some very exciting things coming!
  • How will we prevent this from recurring?
    • We’re implementing precautionary measures to ensure that the needed steps to transition from one Alliance Mission Reward to the next are completed well in advance and therefore prevent this from recurring in the future.
14 Likes

That’s messed-up on a whole new level, everyone who claimed the reward before 10:20am EST will keep receiving tenoto next week?

9 Likes

This is insanity. I have been doing all I can to work on Carnotarkus and I am going to miss out on all that Arena exclusive Purussaurus for Tenoto… really going to help my L30 Tenontorex. This game is so stupid.

15 Likes

I’m always confused by the time difference… Is that for the first 20 minutes since it was avaiable?

How come you can fail in every single thing, I wanted purro and grypo so much

14 Likes

That is so unfair you are punishing us for your mistake , I do t need Tarbo or T. rex etc but really need gypo etc

4 Likes

Then you wonder why we all cancel our VIP subscriptions

11 Likes

Some things never change. Ludia failed, Ludia fails, Ludia will fail again.
No excuse, no compensation, no attempt to fix. Only fails.

9 Likes

That’s really bee-ess. Cmon guys. Posting this later to shift the blame on our side? Then at least you should release it before?:wink: Either way I’m not gonna be blamed for collecting reward before 20min of your oblivion.

4 Likes

I’m kind of happy since I get more DNA for Tarbo and Trex but also mad because now I miss out on Purussaurus and Dilophosaurus gen 2.

1 Like

This is disappointing.

4 Likes

It should be up for 3 weeks then so we still get our 2 week dna collection as bet there is a hell of a lot effected who collected in that first 20 minutes

1 Like

So there’s a whole week and Ludia can’t fix it for everybody???

7 Likes

@Jorge you NEED to fix this for ALL those that opened already. I was relying on the new rewards! This is absolutely unacceptable.

6 Likes

I really don’t see why you can’t just change the incubators

3 Likes

I know it’s different for everybody but I opened early and I’m glad I get another week of ten and tar.

Please leave mine as is.

12 Likes

I’ve collected mine just now and it’s still showing the old creatures.

1 Like

Speaking selfishly as a player that does NOT have a Thor yet.
WOOT!..MOAR TARBO!!
Allow me to repeat this…
WOOT! …MOAR TARBO!!

Thank you.
I now return you to the previous complaining. (oops… I mean discussion.)

6 Likes

In my alliance, Most of us delay, opening up our rewards, until we are at 4/3, that way the rewards can be used for the final weekly missions. Certain people volunteer to call out what we need. I am one of those. So I took the hit. Gryposuchus DNA is rather hard to come by, so this will affect my Grypolyth progress.
I do have my tenotorex and Thor at level 30, and I am trying to get my dilo (green chicken) to 30, so yeah, this does bite.
I guess the consolation prize is I get more T-rex dna and I get to give my alliance mates some more Tarborsaurus.

@Jorge You can’t post this news and then completely ignore everyone. This needs fixing. Don’t make the players suffer for Ludia’s mistakes.

5 Likes