Hello fellow DPG members,
Unfortunately, due to a technical error, there will be an experienced delay in this Alliance Mission reward change. We apologize for any inconvenience that might come from this.
How will this affect your collecting rewards?
If you or one of your Alliance members collected your Alliance Mission DNA rewards between the hours of 14:00 - 14:20 UTC on Monday, August 12, 2019, you will receive the following creature DNA come Monday, August 19th, 2019:
- Geo Based: Iguanodon, Tenontosaurus, Stegoceratops
- Battle Based: Tarbosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Gen2, Tyrannosaurus
If you collected your Alliance Mission DNA rewards AFTER 14:20 UTC on Monday, August 12, 2019, you will receive the following creature DNA come Monday, August 19th, 2019:
- Geo Based: Purussaurus Gen2, Purussaurus, Gryposuchus
- Battle Based: Monolophosaurus Gen2, Dilophosaurus, Koolasuchus
We would like to address some of the questions that have arisen from this unfortunate situation.
Will the Alliance Mission Reward be extended another week?
- With some major additions quickly approaching, there is simply not enough time to alter this on-going event, given that the issue at hand was caused by a technical error and not an on-going bug. For this, we sincerely apologize, but there are some very exciting things coming!
How will we prevent this from recurring?
- We’re implementing precautionary measures to ensure that the needed steps to transition from one Alliance Mission Reward to the next are completed well in advance and therefore prevent this from recurring in the future.