[News] Jurassic World Alive | April Fool’s Day Event 2022

Don’t be fooled, this is no prank!

Celebrate April Fool’s week between March 30th until April 5th with gut-busting events and offers surrounding Jurassic World Alive’s most foolish creatures.

Keep an eye on your map for special Event Supply Drops over the week to collect these creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator. You’ll also find foolish Strike Event challenges that will be sure to play a few tricks on you!

During this week, the Stat Boost Strike Events will be providing even more Boost Rewards than usual!

Keep an eye out, as there will be a special surprise you’ll find on the map throughout this eventful week. Make sure to check in!

Fight against a team of specially selected April Fools’ creatures in this Trial. Bring only Common, Rare or Epic creatures with their level reduced to 11!

The special themed Treasure Chase will overtake the map until the reward is collected. Upon collecting the reward, the chase will disappear. Rest assured it will reappear every 5 hours throughout the scheduled days. So, keep logging in to obtain foolish rewards!

Happy Playing!

18 Likes

This doesn’t sound good…

10 Likes

download

7 Likes

This just made it more unbelievable :joy:

9 Likes

that sounds fun

4 Likes

This is gonna be a tough boss

4 Likes

yep, but if the resistances aren’t bad then maybe thyla can beat it

4 Likes

It will obviously have something like 80% rend resistance cus ludia has read this :rofl:

5 Likes

After facing the other 3 that’s very unlikely but usually dot is a big weakness against bosses

2 Likes

Maybe the bosses are all flock based :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This sounds exciting! Can’t wait to see what it’s like!

1 Like

Its totally a prank

Uh oh hope they aren’t super hard

1 Like

I don’t like the sound of that

Deinotherium is forgotten

3 Likes

A boss ?

I don’t think this is a boss…

1 Like

Some reason I’m really excited for this

cool week but idk about the common, rare and epic dinos at lvl 11. seems like a big challenge if u ask me

Goat, Lord Lythronax, Old Phorurex, and All Powerful Dodo?

Don’t forget Testa with all its healing moves.

(Me when I see the enemies)