Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Argentavis Pursuit

Yet another special Pursuit will be taking place!

4th of July festivities may be over for most, but we’re keeping it going just a little longer. Look out for the Argentavis roaming the map between July 5th to July 11th.
Be sure to collect this feathered creature’s DNA while this pursuit takes place.

Don’t miss out!

JWA_ING_ARGENTAVIS

29 Likes

yay. not what i was expecting it to look like. looks like a condor.

13 Likes

Well those are it’s closest living relatives

4 Likes

i was expecting more feathers tbh.

12 Likes

Yeah it’s honestly less of a condor and more of a vulture (old world vulture specifically)

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day! :cake:

4 Likes

Happy cake day btw!

to be fair, i forgot the word vulture when trying to describe argent.
and thank you and Lukey

2 Likes

Technically speaking, you can still refer to it as a dinosaur, since birds are now considered a suborder to dinosauria :rofl:

4 Likes

20 Likes

Happy cake day :cake:

Happy Cake Day!:partying_face:

Cant wait, looks like I’m getting some rare scents

1 Like

Hey ed could we have a continental exclusives pursuit? If you don’t have an global alliance you may never catch certain ones

1 Like

Another pursuit well I guess this the best summer every :beach_umbrella:

Sorta looks like a vulture or buzzard to me

3 Likes

Isn’t it the ancestor of the Bald Eagle? That would tie in with July 4th wouldn’t it. Don’t you find them on silver (argent) coins of the USA. I wouldn’t know, I’m from the old country! :smile:

1 Like

It’s not but vultures are the sister group of eagles and hawks. The old world vultures are more closely related to Eagles/Hawks than the new world vultures though, and Argentavis is more closely related to the new world vultures (California Condor, Turkey Vulture, etc.).

Agent-Travis HAS ARRIVED!

2 Likes

that’s because it IS a prehistoric condor

2 Likes