Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Assets Out of Containment

JWA_FR_Banner_news
Hello fellow DPG members,

Two new creatures have escaped and will be on the loose before Update 1.9!

Both of these creatures will be roaming your neighborhoods for a limited time this weekend. Afterward, they will only be available through special events.

Pro-Tip: If you can’t find these elusive dinosaurs in the world, you can ask your Alliance to put them in a Sanctuary so you can collect their DNA

36 Likes

So I guess Allo Gen 2 and that Nauro whatever one?

10 Likes

Narutoceratops.

Let’s hope so. I’ve managed to blag a three day weekend from work so time to go dinosaur hunting!

8 Likes

Nice! I have the weekend off aswell. Time for some new Dino’s to add to the roster!!

Totally gunna still play at work don’t even care must get new Dino’s

1 Like

it has to be nasuto and allo g2

Looking forward to this

That’s my dinodex back to incomplete - I’m going to have to make sure I find and dart enough to create them; anyone know if they are common, rare or epic?

7 Likes

if you can… please make a hybrid out of both

So these will definitely be required for new strong hybrids everybody will want.

Hope they’re spawning as much as the daily migration dinos.

4 Likes

2 more event exclusive dinos. Just what this game needs right now.

26 Likes

According to the JWA field guild, Allosaurus G2 is an Epic and Nasutoceratops is a Rare.

5 Likes

Two that will be part of 1.9 I am sure.

I bet 1.9 drops while i’m on holiday, typical really, Ludia screws me over even when they don’t intend to. :joy:

Won’t be seeing many Allo G2 then!

1 Like

When does this begin?

1 Like

if you look on gamepress it did say that nasuto lost it’s minor rending counter

1 Like

I was wondering about that. I edited my post

Just realised the Brachio is the hybrid chase until the weekend - I have seen zero, so that doesn’t fill me with confidence that I will find an Allo.

Any idea why you can only see this thread by following a direct link? Its not listed in the Announcements section … has it been pulled?

3 Likes