[News] Jurassic World Alive | Blossom Festival Week 2022

We hope your week is blossoming into something wonderful. :cherry_blossom: Here’s something to add to it!

Your votes have once again been counted and applied to a fantastic event.

Between April 6th to April 12th, celebrate the community’s favorite herbivores :leaves: with events and offers all week!

Visit Event Supply Drops over the week to collect these creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

Make sure to participate in the special Strike Event. As well as, face off in a trial against your most loved leaf eaters. Fight them with creatures with healing abilities.

And lastly, be sure to collect up to 25,000 coins during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy playing!

22 Likes

Really need to lose the pink. Its horrible.

5 Likes

I think it’s for Japanese Cherry blossom festival

6 Likes

Indeed. However it hurts my eyes!!

This first time you clear your zone it changes it’s lighter with blue background and buildings are still pink but broken up with cherry trees and such it’s easier on the eyes

1 Like

I like the pink lol

1 Like

Its the same colour as my tears have become from looking at it!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bottle that and sell it.
Label it a magic elixir :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Hunting for Cuddlesaur lol :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

The colour is hurting my eyes not for people who have colour3d impairment

Speaking of INCUBATORS the one that is daily and free am on level 12 and had same dino which has racked up nearly 9,000 dna here a suggestion change the dino every week there is no need to keep the same dino throught out the game when there is well over hundred dinos including legendary ones think about it take a while to hit level 12 open free INCUBATORS now can get double every day so many hours a day with same dino just saying

Never complain about dna, youll always need it at some point, even if it doesnt seem like it now.

2 Likes

See thats where your so wrong obviously

Well your so wrong there i will complain as 5here is no need like i said and still stand

My point was that 9k in dna is nothing, its one thing complaining about dna when youve maxed it out, but believe me, you arent far from the point where 9k in common dna wont rven fuse its hybrid up a level. The zone i was in when i started playing i had one specific dino that was everywhere, i had it levelled 3 above everything else with about 10k dna in the bank, i stopped darting it. Now i worry if my common dna drops below 50k (and i still dart regardless)!

2 Likes

Ok first of I like the fact that they did a theme but I have to agree it’s too pink like a lot of pink if they want to impress us the people who are playing the game they have to add more epic dna plus more rare dna as well

1 Like

But hey it’s just me that’s taking it’s my opinion :upside_down_face:

It’s so cool I hope I can git it 1 day !!!

Its not just the DNA you got to have cash to upgrade dinos which is very little as well as upgrade other dinos by having the same dino from the free daily incubator every day dna goes higher and higher gamers not getting more unless you pay real money for their WOW deal i go on alliance to give other gamers dna for their dionos for cash to bring my amount up but even at that can only do this 2 times for same dino to each player i do have a point

You will always be behind on coins for levelling up. Most long-term players have 100+ dinos with enough dna to level up. As i say, always take any dna you can get, you will need it one way or another sooner or later (and the common dna in question with free incs feeds into the somewhat meta relevant spinocon)
As a sidenote though, there are 3 dna you can get from the free incubators: common (dilpho) rare (charlie?) and epic (raja), thoigh obviously its weighted towards the common.