Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Boost Shuffle Event (2020)

6ac05fd393c8399d6d40b430d5fdd4a21886e89c_2_690x255

Hello DPG members!

Today we are announcing a special one-time event requested by the community! From October 16th 14:00 UTC to October 22nd 14:00 UTC, all players will have the opportunity to rearrange their Boosts for free (Stat Boost refunds will no longer incur a 50% deduction penalty for the duration of this event). Be sure to shuffle your boost before this time-limited event ends!

Happy Shuffling!

103 Likes
  1. wait what?
  2. Thank You!
  3. Can we get these more than once from time to time?
57 Likes

This doesn’t sound good :mag: :eyes:

14 Likes

Well at least I get those boosts off my Dilo

5 Likes

Ok so thank you to listen the community but can you please made this event in every advantage tourneys ?

3 Likes

So this is basically a boost reset?

4 Likes

Yeah so I waited until 2.1 to boosts for nothing. Why? Because some people dumped all of their boosted into maxima and terrorized the arena. Sigh…

11 Likes

This is exactly what we need! Thank you very much! Are there plans on doing these more often? As in at least once every update?

5 Likes

Very awesome!!! Great opportunity to try some new stuff thank you Ludia!!

6 Likes

Nice but I wish they would have announced this before I refunded several boosts because my Thor was too fast for the raid :cry::cry:

11 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Thank you. Maybe try this once every three months or so to shake a few things up. That way we don’t feel locked into a dino that gets nerfed knowing we can release it later and get a better one on the team. These shake ups we don’t mind. :grin:

11 Likes

Fabulous! Thank u Ludia.

5 Likes

Thanks for having listened to the community’s feedback after the disastrous « rebalancing » discovered in the patch notes.
Although we expect Ludia to be more transparent next time because this Event was most certainly already planned when 2.1 dropped. With the amount of feedbacks you have received from unsatisfied players regarding the Max paradox after the release of the patch notes, it would have been fair to announce the event when 2.1 dropped.

Instead, 2.1 was rushed in a middle of a season rewarding an exclusive DNA. Probably to make some people unboost some of their dinos to get the better possible reward and loose boosts in the process…

8 Likes

Wish we got this earlier, the damage has already been done…for a lot of people…

5 Likes

✧(>o<)ノ✧

OMG this is crazy! I can finally get the boosts off of Rixis and give them to my other teammates! I have been scrambling to get enough boosts for them, but this is going to save a lot of time for me (「`・ω・)「

Now the question is if I should take them off of Maxima and save them for something that will take years to get ಥ‿ಥ

5 Likes

I literally just ripped boosts of half my creatures…

9 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:I am so sad right now

5 Likes

Thank you Ludia! It will be interesting to rearrange my boosts.

4 Likes

I’ve got nothing to shuffle as I’m happy with my distribution so far. But pretty sure others will be glad to change their critters after trying to counter smaxima by boosting Thylacotator and other stuff.

4 Likes