[News] Jurassic World Alive | Boost Shuffle Event (2020)

No longer we will face Ardentismaxima in arena!!! That will be so coool! (Based on all the complaints that everybody did that it was nerfed too much)

1 Like

Nitro Gems might be a problem tho

6 Likes

I won’t be pulling max off my team just yet but I will be pulling most of the boosts I have on him off of him for the time being and putting them in spots it will make more impact.

This is a nice pleasant surprise so good job Ludia.

1 Like

We will see… But common, we had to go through 10 different threads saying it was useless, it was a gecko, etc etc… Personally, I’ll go unboosted again, except this time, I’m worrying about the fact that this time, those who boosted badly 10 seconds after the last boost reset may finally become wiser and boost the better dinos this time, so it will likely be harder. Last time, I dropped only one arena, we will see if the players will be smarter now.

3 Likes

Very nice news to hear today :ok_hand::pray::star_struck::partying_face:

Thanks Ludia

2 Likes

It was a lot weaker then but now that it is the creature with 50% distract resistance, Max none, and it has a better second rampage than Max, it’s better and could very well become the new arena menace in the lower arenas.

I don’t know who this @Eugene guy is, but I like him! :rofl:

1 Like

Ok…but now…what if they change ardentis again…and you took all the boost of him? I think that’s a difficult question

1 Like

This needs to happen at regular intervals (twice per year, maybe) and be announced faaaar in advance.

Aside from that small criticism, a nice event. Now is the time to experiment with boosts!

23 Likes

VERY curious to see how this will affect Maxima usage…

1 Like

At least Gem isn’t as strong now as Maxima was in 2.0

1 Like

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
Seriously, thank you for that. This could happen once a month tbh

4 Likes

I’d also like to take this opportunity to reiterate my previous point that THE 50% REFUND MECHANIC SHOULD NEVER EVER BE USED

This precedent was put in place with the 2.0 boost reset and is reaffirmed here. It will just put you behind those of us that are patient and careful. The inclusion of the mechanic is a little bit insulting at this point as it just sets you up for future failure.

32 Likes

Nice. And just few days ago I took off few boosts of dinos i dont use anymore.
Can I get my 50% back? -_-

10 Likes

i may end up doing some experimenting next weekend. lot’s of stuff to try. look at how the meta evolves and plan a team accordingly.

3 Likes

Its nice to hear that after such a long time they finally do this but no one suggested it to be a one-time event. Literally everyone said that it should be permanently introduced in the game but whatever, its better then nothing i guess.
And i have to agree with @OrigamiRobot and @Starlinger27, this needs to happen more then only, lets say, once a year. Maybe 1 boost shuffle every 2 or 3 patches?

3 Likes

Exactly. Even if we had to practically beg for it, we still got a boost reset eventually. Now I do think having a permanent boost refund option is still important. But yeah, 50% is just ridiculous. There should be an option to refund 100% of a dino’s boosts at any time. It can be twice as expensive as 50%. It can even be more than twice as expensive. But that option needs to exist in the game, because otherwise your not respecing your boosts, you’re throwing them away!

2 Likes

I’m going to completely deboost everything and then rebuild my dream team

4 Likes

Can you please clarify this???
What happens when i take the boosts off my dinos and dont put them back or on another dino before the time limit ends?
And just keep them to use them later. Is that possible of Will they be deleted?
@Eugene

15 Likes

That’s what I was wondering