Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Brachiosaurus Tournament (06/26) Reset

Hello DPG members,

Due to some server issues, we have reset this weekend’s Brachiosaurus Tournament (06/26) to properly reflect the tournament rules!

Should you experience any major issues in regards to the resetting of this weekend’s Tournament, please do feel free to contact our support team at support+alive@ludia.com

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Happy playing!

5 Likes

Can’t enter the tournament anymore now… It says it starts in 6 days and 22 hours…

restart the game again

Ludia, this is unacceptable. You fixed this tourney while ignoring things that players want to keep and get fixed? Why would fix this when people have been requesting a speedtie address or a bug fix? Please, Ludia, I’m fed up with you guys fixing bugs that only harm YOU but not fix bugs that harm US. Do the right thing Ludia, put your hearts on your players!

4 Likes

@Ned. i think people were gaining many extra points for takedowns. doing them, then getting reset and doing them again. I know for a fact that i shouldn’t have as many alliance points as i do. i know people will say this benefits players, but it is unfair to those who were not on during the mess up to not have those points. (we shouldn’t have the extras to begin with)

EDIT: nevermind. i forgot the tournament was a 2x. all is good. points are correct.

Oh really contact ludia…

Yeah that works! :roll_eyes:

Its been reset twice already though. I’m doubting that was your plan right?

Wait,ludia have plans?

Hey @E.D could you quick clarify which are the correct tournament rules? Is this supposed to be a skill or an advantage tourney?

Thanks! :smiley:

Mine restarted.

Should compensate people who already did their 10 takedowns, in HC of course. And I dare you deduct the equivalent money from relevant staff’s salary. This sort of careless mistake cannot happen again and again.

You bet I already has asked for that. So should you. They usually only compensate those who contact them.

No all tournaments should be lv 26 no boosts

I mean I don’t mind because I got an extra 10k alliance points for my alliance from this

Thats just boring :zzz:

Advantage tourneys should be allowed but without boosts.

1 Like