Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Camp Cretaceous Event 2021

Let’s setup camp DPG members! :camping:

Between June 21st to June 27th, get adventurous with Camp Cretaceous themed events on Map and in the Market!

You’ll be able to get the Showcase Incubator for a chance to unlock special event creatures, as well as find Camp Cretaceous creatures on the Map all week! Make sure to keep an eye on the Event Calendar for darting opportunities you won’t want to miss.

Creatures from the Camp Cretaceous series will guard the special Strike Event reward! So, test your battle skills against this array of opponents.
You’ll also be able to take on creatures from the Camp Cretaceous series in this special Trial Event! To qualify, bring 1 creature with a Shield effect and 1 creature with a Distraction effect.

Pitch your tents :tent: and get excited with us!

63 Likes

This sounds interesting , wonder of there’ll be scorpius, good luck to everyone with darting and strike events!

29 Likes

I’m hoping we get to dart Para Lux if that’s the case, maybe even Scorpius Rex.

Overall, I gotta say, I’m pretty excited!

17 Likes

Scorpius gen 3 on Sunday maybe?

10 Likes

Sounds great! Can’t wait to see what the picks for this event are

2 Likes

That’s my hope, though I think it’s more likely we get Para Lux and Scorpius Gen 1over Saturday and Sunday.

Darting the Scorpius Rig is going to be a bloody nightmare.

6 Likes

Or compsocaulus please ludia

1 Like

i have all scorpius dinos except the unique one

1 Like

Bumpy, Scorpy and Compy!

6 Likes

That means more monolophosaur gen2, more carnotaur rare and eventually scorpius Gen 3!

7 Likes

You read my mind.

4 Likes

Shame that we don’t get more Gorgo (at least I don’t think (I still have to watch Camp Cretaceous)).

2 Likes

I didn’t see that movie/series but can anyone tell me what creature possible be that r good for the game :smiley:

I guess we will get all scorpius hybrid, both monolophaur’s, maybe carnotaur (not in season 3 but he was on season 1 and 2), ouranosaur, maybe t-rex, and guess blue.

2 Likes

I’m dearly hoping for Rex and Mono.

1 Like

I don’t know that we’ll get components for the hybrids if they didn’t actually appear in the series.

Probably also include bary, sino, stego, possibly indom.

Wow. That means para lux returns. Hopefully we have more than one dart

1 Like

Awesome! Really want to see the events! And maybe dart Scorpios Rex Gen3?!

4 Likes

Yay! Scorpius rex g2 and Bumpy! And hopefully Compsognathus, stegosaurus, sino and para lux too.

1 Like

Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, T-Rex, Indominus, Monolophosaurus, Compy, Pteranodon, Dimorphodon, Scorpius, Blue, Brachi, Parasaurolophus Lux, Sinoceratops, Ouranosaurus, Bumpy, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, Triceratops, Apatosaurus and I think that’s it, those are all the creatures I can remember that have appeared in Camp Cretaceous.
There’s also Ceratosaurus and Mosasaurus but they’re not in the game.
Allosaurus and Dilophosaurus were mentioned so they’ll probably be in the list too.

4 Likes