Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Camp Cretaceous Event 2021

I don’t think there were any triceratops though…

1 Like

+toro +blue +galimimus +monoloposaurs

2 Likes

compy, bumpy, brachi, carno, barry, para lux, dimorph, rexy, blue

any others i missed.

3 Likes

mono also and all the ones u put seem pretty good

Sino, stego

I remember seeing some Triceratops in the herd episode in Season 1, although I might be confusing them with Sino

1 Like

So the list would be

Commons :
Dimorphodon, gallimimus, velociraptor, monolophosaurus gen 2 ankylosaurus gen 2, stegosaurus and parasaurolphus,
Rares :
Compsognathus gen 2, carnotaurus, baryonx gen 2, t rex gen 2, charlie, delta, echo
Epics : monolophosaurus, t rex, ouranosaurus, baryonx, sinoceratops, Brachiosauru, bumpy, compsognathus, scorpius rex gen 2, blue and pteranodon
Legendary :
Parasaurolphus lux, indominus rex and scorpius rex
Uniqe? : scorpius rex gen 3

4 Likes

Woah, that would be probably the biggest week yet if all those would be in the week! :open_mouth:

(biggest as in how many creatures are in the week)

Darting scorpius rex?

I know this is dreaming too much, but it’ll be cool if the added a stelar creature from CC as a surprise like Toro or one of the Baryonyx

Does this mean we get a shot at scorp g3?!?!? If so that’s awesome!!!

1 Like

If they do then that would be awesome, however doubt that will happen sadly 🥲

would be a great time for a pleasant surprise to use this event and add Rexy mid-update like Nasuto and Allo G2 with the Battle at Big Rock event couple years back :t_rex: :t_rex:

3 Likes

Acro was also another example right? I think it was a surprise, not entirely sure though

3 Likes

yeah acro came in as a Halloween surprise, seeing a hopeful trend with large theropods :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

What about Ceratosaurus?

1 Like

Really hoping the classics we haven’t gotten in game yet such as cerato, corytho, rexy, etc come before dominion is out, I am aware they can possibly come during a dominion update but I think I’d prefer a dominion update that has new creatures from dominion instead of the past movies. Like I said with rexy being added, hopebthey come before 2022, and definitely before dominion

1 Like

:eyes:

5 Likes

Yes!! Scorpious and para lux!!!

2 Likes

That’s sounds cool