Hello fellow DPG members,
As of Update 1.9, Campaign will be a new feature in Jurassic World Alive. Read on for details.
The DPG Defense League
The DPG Defense League is recruiting members to aid the protection and conservation of prehistoric creatures around the world. Members begin their training as a Rookie. As members improve, so will their title.
The training program uses Missions over the course of various Chapters. Most Missions have a special lesson about creature abilities and the interactions with their proper counters. By learning about all creature abilities DPG Defense League members will improve their battle skills. Understanding the traits and abilities of each creature will allow DPG Defense League members to effectively protect them. To become true leaders in the DPG Defense League members will need to reach a high level of protection and conservation understanding.
- A new battle mode is available to all players who have obtained at least 4 creatures: Campaign.
- Use the top navigation tabs to alternate between the adversarial PVP modes and the new single-player Campaign mode.
- The Campaign features 9 Chapters mapped out in various environments.
- Chapters consist of a linear series of Missions.
- Complete Missions to receive Rewards and move on to the next Mission.
- Missions can be replayed, but the Rewards are only obtained once.
- Play each Chapter’s Missions and you can move on to the next Chapter.
- The Campaign starts by teaching you the basic archetype interactions between Fierce, Resilient and Cunning creatures.
- You then apply those lessons against balanced opponent team compositions.
- Keep learning about (and applying your knowledge of) more and more mechanics over the various Chapters.
- The final Chapter has material to challenge players who have reached the End-Game.
- Missions can be replayed.
- You can replay a Mission to test new battle strategies but you will not get its rewards an extra time.
- This means that Campaign Mode provides a finite number of “little boosts” to your Mission progression. Daily/Alliance Missions do not take into account potential Campaign Mode grinding.