Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Cheating & Consequences

Spoofers be like:

But we know how that movie ended :smiling_imp:

Citizens arrest

Ludia should infiltrate these spoofer groups and camp on the coordinates pages. Then when a coordinate gets posted, snag everyone who suddenly visits that spot. There’s one simple way to catch some of them.

It might just be me…but this particular gif makes me want to drag James Franco off to a poorly lit room and have my way with him.

yes, its just you :joy: @TyrannosaurusLex

Its bothering me way more than it should that he winks with both eyes in that GIF. I cant unsee it.

Ugh even though he needs how to learn to wink with just one eye?

I never noticed this until just now!
Is it even winking then ?
Or just blinking really hard ?? :thinking::joy:

it probably takes james franco a great deal more brainpower to wink than it does for any of us.

Yes. I don’t care about any eye but the third one.

Bwinking? Idk…whatever it is it cant be unseen

Lmaoo :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::sweat_smile::eye:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ok, so they can waste 2 more months and more money and get banned again :man_shrugging:

their call :wink:

I always thought they should put Dino’s in inaccessible locations and post the coords. Anyone who goes and gets it, gets it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

bc8f9f244987c004e2dba95589ee4fd7a10dfe5f934934fc72213bc60e7c327c

I wish the same as all here but really, by looking at the “actions” taken, we will see this to continue.
Check and remove top spoofing players? What about the 1000, 5000, 10,000 and more behind that’s coming up, destroying the legit players.
They can lvl up to 30 within days, the next group will take over the current even they are caught n removed.

I wish I wasn’t so late to this party. Looks like a fun time had by all. Does anyone else feel like J.C sounds really tired when he says:

Like, I can just picture him rubbing his temples…

Honestly I feel for the forum moderators and the support that post here… they have a thankless job as far as were concerned all they can do is pass info from us to the developers. But seldom are they allowed to pass info from the devs to us.

Ludia seems to have a strict policy on talking to us… as we seldom get more then patch notes or announcements.

They cant offer us real info other then letting us know they are speaking on our behalf. But they certainly get our backlash.