Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Cheating & Consequences

Thank you for delivering this… all those dmtalking about out lack of proof or ludia having issues taking action now know better.

Its really shameful the way tournament 5 was handled. Just a joke. So many easy to find cheaters and Ludia has done NOTHING. Wake up ludia. If we can find these cheaters with just google, you can clearly do a better job with your resources. Clean the leaderboard!!!

Can I get my post unhidden please? I didn’t violate anything.

Just pointed out that Max’s comment was community flagged rather than instahidden. So I wanna know who’s flagging proof of cheaters?

I recognize those names from the arena!

And here I was going outside in the cold to hunt my Dinos like a chump.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cheating at a freaking mobile game. Maybe try I don’t know… making some friends, getting a life (or some self respect and integrity)…

Don’t let this get closed down, we need this thread to stay open… and for people to see

Community flagging these posts faster then ludia be flagging the spoofers

Sometimes when im catching in a thread I read the flagged post first cause often those are the good ones.

That’s cause Ludia doesn’t flag the spoofers. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Oh I always read the flagged posts.

I fixed my typo… i read flagged first.

It’s not me cause my post got community flagged too

For those saying provide proof there are cheaters … anything else?

you tell 'em!

jeez… all they ever type in those discords are coordinates and how terrible they are at the game :joy: :rofl:

@TheMaxx The king

g2

But … the truth will out :raised_hands:t4:

a lot of these screenshots look like they’re from a while back. what happened to

or are they all just these so-called…

don’t get me wrong, i love it when spoofers use their 30 tryk to instant-distract tryostronix before that tryk gets one-shotted :joy: … they just need to earn that tryk legit first