[News] Jurassic World Alive | Creature Stats (Diplocaulus Havoc)

Hello DPG members,

During yesterday’s maintenance break, we fixed some Critical Hits multipliers but a Diplocaulus got loose and additional creature stats also got modified.

PNG

Tomorrow (08/30/2018) we will be reverting these creature stats back to what they were prior to the maintenance break, with the exception of the Critical Hits multipliers, which will remain fixed.

Diloranosaurus useless now

You can still nerf Diloranosaurus’s damage, but not too much…
And how about the upcoming DoT changes?

A bit of context:

Haha no, don’t nerf anything. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

In working now on spinotasuchus to replace dilo but dont have a lot hopes in him xd, at least not meanwhile so many op tanks still have superior strike

I don’t care about Diplo at all, it’s just an ingredient.
Plz tell me how’s Dilorano going?
Will you change her stats again?

Oh great so those that complained about crits are gonna get their wish now?

So they changing crit stats?? Hopefully they can make it so a trex can crit more than a stegoceratops

I’m thinking that changing Crit multipliers means fixing the amount of critical hit damage that Ankylocodon, Giraffatitan, and the other new creatures deal out (as Crits were purportedly doing the same amount of damage as normal attacks). If so, then that’s great news. Every little fix helps immensely…!

That’s exactly what it meant. I noticed after the update that the new 1.3 dinos finally do more damage with crits. It only took them a month to fix it…

Could we get more details, please?
Keep your community informed :slight_smile:

Thank you! The Diloranosaurus nerf was WAYYY too much!

Still waiting for the unnerf…

And still waiting…didnt they say it was going to reverted back today?

Pretty sure they said next update which hopefully before end of tourney

It’s literally at the top of this post… :wink:

Tomorrow (08/30/2018) we will be reverting these creature stats back to what they were prior to the maintenance break, with the exception of the Critical Hits multipliers, which will remain fixed.

So much for that plan…I mean if they fix it by tomorrow I’ll be happy…I just dont wanna go a month with 700 attack staring me in the face every time I look at my diloranosaurus while wondering to myself why I still have him in my lineup lol

The stats were supposed to revert but I haven’t seen anything change. I thought Dilorano was coming back after you changed the stats on the low.

Still waiting to use my dilorano again xd

Thinkin’ about wearing my new shirt to work today, what do you guys think?

Something official? You will revert the dilo yes or no? To still working on him or send to trash like i did whit raptors