[News] Jurassic World Alive | Cute Theme Event

Creatures so cute you can pinch their cheeks! :blush::hugs:

Between November 15th to November 21st, squeal from the amount of adorableness and visit Event Supply Drops to collect the cutest creatures voted by you, the community. Or else, grab them all in the Showcase Incubator.

Don’t be fooled by their looks, these cuties are ready to break more than your heart while guarding the special Strike Event reward.

Stand Trial against some of these cute creatures and destroy their egos with 1 creature that has a group Attack.

Last but not least, collect coins from the Wealth Chase that will appear around your neighborhood!

Happy playing!

30 Likes

Bumpy!? Should have her at 21 this weekend, but I need Bumpy dna!

10 Likes

Once this will be a good week

2 Likes

Why would you do that tho
I would just keep it at 20 incase it gets a good hybrid
It isn’t even that good in pvp

1 Like

All I’ve ever wanted was to destroy a flock with one hit

2 Likes

I level up stuff because I like them. My Blue is at 23 btw

2 Likes

Yes, That is the way…

2 Likes

One of the creatures could be the parasaurolophus lux

5 Likes

I’m not sure what to vote in, maybe the compys or Archy

1 Like

Echo and Bumpy and the Meiolania are my favorites and cutest

2 Likes

Not seeing any of the commons even showing up yet. Hope this does not continue.

1 Like

I thought Smilodon was the cutest creature of all, just looks like a cat playing with yarn ball whilst in battle, am I the only one who notices weird stuff like that…

4 Likes

Bumpy and the raptor squad

2 Likes

Sinosauropteryx, Bumpy, and Sinokotaraptor are what I’m definitely going for!

1 Like

I got close to unlocking Rinchicyon during the whatever event it was featured in, but now I don’t know whether to go for it or Sinokotaraptor…

1 Like

100% the lux

I think raptors, indoraptor, bumpy, compy, archaeopteryx, are so cute I like others as well but I’m having a brain block

:t_rex::sauropod:!

My drawing indoraptor :arrow_down:

20211108_130602|690x388

2 Likes

I’ve done other drawings if someone likes this comment I’ll show another of pleisaurus and barryonyx…

3 Likes

After driving around town for 2 days, app open, not doing anything but looking for Para Lux and not finding any at all, I’d conclude he’s very uncommon. It needs to be in some event

Tbh I think the purrolyth is quite cute even tho it’s a hybrid dino

1 Like