Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Delay in PvP Season 6 Rewards

Hello fellow DPG members,

The analysts on Jurassic World Alive have been developing our methods for identifying players who violate our Terms of Service. These methods are constantly being tuned and improved. As a result of this hard work, we have concluded that the list of winners we’ve compiled from PvP Season 6 will require additional manipulation before it can be finalized.

Please note that due to this, the rewards for PvP Season 6 will be delayed until early next week.

Thank you all for your on-going commitment to a fair and healthy community, and our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

77 Likes
When do we get tournament awards?
[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Season 6 [03/07]
How to spot cheaters?
Season rewards
Premios temporada pasada - Last season awards
Tournament reward time frame?
Leaderboard changes

ohh wow. someone got caught.

sml_gallery_143_38_24920

25 Likes

Does this mean cheaters are about to get the boot when they thought they were safe?! I like this! Over promise and under deliver with a slap in the face,

8 Likes

Great news :clap:

15 Likes

I’m more than happy to wait for my reward if it means that non-legit players were booted from the leaderboard.

30 Likes

Thank you Ludia- take the time you need to remove the rest and send them the way of the Bike. We will wait patiently. BRAVO!

23 Likes

Clearly you haven’t seen my Tryko’s teeth :smirk:

6 Likes

AMAZING. Ludia, you’re the best.

26 Likes

This is the best news so far! Excellent job, Ludia!

24 Likes

Wow. This is amazing! So glad that you are continuing on your quest. And making right by the community.

31 Likes

Yes.
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

As the saying goes “Better late than never…”

It’s great that you have acted decisively and we hope that more good news will come! :grinning:

12 Likes

If they’re getting the boot then it wouldn’t matter if they get the rewards or not.
I don’t see the reason for the delay in all honesty.

1 Like

Thanks Ludia!! Do more like this and i dont mind spend more $$ for you, for your game maintainance and continuous contents… Many more will do like me…
almost demoralize, give up, and want to quit. After seeing this i feel energitic, enthusaistic and want to cont back this game.
Thanks again and good job💪🏻
…screen for more please

20 Likes

well. if it has to do with the top winners they need to adjust it before posting the picture of the top winner.

the results are not concluded yet thus they can’t reward yet.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Rules, please remember the forums rules!

3 Likes

Every legit player right now:

Thank you @Ned @Jorge @J.C (and the whole mod team) for hearing us and thank you @Ludia_Developers for taking action!

It means so much to your community that we can continue playing knowing you have our backs :slight_smile::slight_smile:

49 Likes

Does this mean people on the fringe of top 500 might slide up???

4 Likes

This is fantastic to hear! I don’t mind getting delayed rewards at all (well, maybe my Thor minds it, a bit, poor guy gets his level up a few days later now), but if it means re-evaluating the leaderboard and taking necessary action, we are in full support of that. Thank you!

11 Likes