Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dino Battle Balancing Survey

Hello fellow DPG members,

Our designers would like to get your collective opinion on some battle balancing! If you have 5 minutes to spare, please follow the link below:
http://bit.ly/JWA19_1_12_BattleBalancing

This survey was also sent via in-game mail. If you have already completed it, please ignore.

The survey will run for 24 hours!

Note: If you experienced the survey glitch earlier, the issue is no longer occurring. Feel free to take the survey now.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Ummmm ya it’s not working soooo…

1 Like

Still a no from me dawg.

1 Like

The glitch from earlier has been fixed :slight_smile:

It’s still not working

Nope still happening on the link in game and here

We get this now:

5 Likes

Internal Server Error

CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

I got it done… all I can say is…

TAKE THAT PROCERA!

I went NO MERCY on this thing, I asked for a nerf on health, attack and speed, and I also said to change it’s rampage to a puny Impact… you deserved that you green abomination!

9 Likes

Unfortunately you won’t get it all… They will choose the thing with the most votes…

I even tried WiFi, data, chrome, safari, and even Firefox and nope

Well at least I got my voice heard right :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

A nerf is still a nerf :wink:

As long as it gets a nerf, I’ll be happy, it deserves one.

2 Likes

Problem: It keeps returning me to the beginning of the survey sometimes when I hit the next button.

I’ve given my opinion on Dracoceratops about 10 times now, Indoraptor twice, and procera once. Who designed this thing? It’s busted.

2 Likes

Link is still not functional.

Hey DPG members, if possible, could you try opening the link on a different browser and see if that helps?

1 Like

And now I got to the very end and it took me back to the beginning because “onee or more mandatory questions were not answered”

Nope opened already in game in chrome, google, Firefox, safari and even duck duck go but nothing

Firefox and Internet Explorer (I literally had to go find that one :joy:) Image I posted above was Chrome.

1 Like

Tried it, and worked not, how should it? It is a server side database error and has nothing to do with the browser

4 Likes

There were a couple of balancing changes that were actually really nice. I liked the dodge impact and debilitating distraction. So much easier to work around. And still allows it to be useful.