Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dino Battle Balancing Survey

it works for me now

For me link on top still don’t work.

1 Like

It worked for me first go, I done it via my phone.

I do agree they should have a way to filter out players who have votes over and over again to sway the results, but honestly I’m not sure its within their capabilities.

2 Likes

Wow it still doesn’t work for me, what the hell Ludia?

1 Like

Finally works for me.

Still not working.

Not working for me either. I know Ludia are going to screw us over and go ahead with changes without running a proper survey.

If they even consider following results of this survey, there will be huge rant here on forum again. This survey results are compromised due to:

• Survey didn’t work for all players.
  • Some players could vote multiple times.
  • There wasn’t nothing from above option (saw it from screenshots).
1 Like

Almost a week later … why am I not surprised

5 Likes

I honestly more surprised they haven’t

A) given the result or even said what they are gonna do

B) told of they even got the results and or not they are gonna redo it

C) do anything about the spawn rates or alliance reward which I have seen almost no one has not hated on like come on

I was finally able to access the survey today. Better late than never I guess.

1 Like

Are you though? Are you really surprised?

If they can skew the results to be in their self-interest (increasing sales) I can imagine they will implement something and say it was demanded by the players in a fair and balanced process. And really, who is going to be able to call them out on it?

I am also unconvinced they care about any grievances that pop up here. We are a very small percentage of the player population. The moderators have already said that the developers don’t come here. And the open letter from GamePress? A valiant effort that kind of fell flat as I recall.

If anything this forum might just be considered group therapy.

The good news is I filled out the survey 400 times. IG2 should now be getting super invincibility and will be wearing a cape from here on out (and yes, holding bags of cash). Draco will unfortunately only have one move left. It’s called Sorrowful Swap. He will switch in and cry with the hope that the opponent will feel sorry for how badly he has been nerfed and forfeit the match.

4 Likes

That’s actually sadly true

I was actually disheartened when it came out about how the devs dont visit because we are “toxic”…what do they expect? They created a sewer system of a mismanaged game and wonder why players get contaminated?

If we are toxic, their company is radioactive.

6 Likes

Oh look still doesn’t work!

@E.D @J.C @Ned @Ludia_Developers Why are you ignoring your customers? Do you honestly think it is ok to treat us like this and ignore this issue? It’s a simple poll, how can it not be fixed pronto?

Survey has ended - they got over 23000 replies to it. For context, there are currently 38000 ish people on the forums, and though a lot of you are here for Alive those numbers reflect the total forums population (Titans, JWTG, Waterdeep, etc).

How many of those votes are double or triple votes? Many of us that participated in every survey so far didn’t got a chance of participating in this one. There were also reports of multiple votes from some players.

Based on screenshots, survey was also badly designed. For Ardentismaxima was no good option. Basically nothing from suggested will solve main problem that can two shot any chomper that don’t have armor.

Right and what about those of us players that couldn’t get the survey to work?

Where is my reply to it? Where is my thoughts counted in the votes?

You are saying that Ludia don’t care about those that had issues with the poll, so screw them and whatever they think, we’ll go ahead with the results regardless?

Is that honestly what you are saying?

Does my vote NOT count???

They are also looking at forums discussions and analytics guys, the survey is one of many tools they are using.

Will we get any news when you guys decide on a solution