Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dino Battle Balancing Survey

Still not work, neither link here or ingame link.

1 Like

Seems like they nerfed the survey… doesn’t work at all.

7 Likes

They are looking at the survey again, we’ll let you know here once we have an update.

19 Likes

Has anyone given Netscape or Earthlink a shot?

8 Likes

No. I might try AOL though…

1 Like

8 Likes

@cincydave99 :thinking::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Great survey, thanks for sharing.

The only issue I had was the last question on speed ties.

Personally I would like to see the option of both dinos acting if they had the same speed, so even if one’s move would take out the other, they would still get to act.

Just a suggestion, cheers!

Free text comments would have been nice, but I’m sure they were trying to avoid those! :wink:

It took a minute to load but I got it done. It’s clear they want DC doing what it’s doing but they did give a viable option of removing regen. I too asked for Promimus to get thunderstruck to oblivion.

1 Like

Still not working.

Survey says DGP instead of DPG too.

1 Like

You didn’t! :face_with_monocle: :angry::disappointed::grimacing::weary::expressionless:

So far I’ve tried phone’s Google Chrome browser, PC’s Chromodo, Ice Dragon, and even Internet Explorer. Survey does not want to show up.

2 Likes

I managed to get it to work on Chrome. But It kept resetting me, so I had redo my answers fast so it couldn’t reset me anymore.

Maybe this will help with fixing: https://www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-update-issues/102892-cdbconnection-failed-to-open-the-db-connection The last post there says "The issue has been resolved due to the a setting in the php.ini file. "

Still unable to do the survey

Yes bois proRAT is dead :rofl:

3 Likes

I also wonder the purpose to it being only 24 hours?

2 Likes

Finally got it up on my phone and it times out during the Maxima part :expressionless: