Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dinosaur Week 2021

Let’s hear it for the Dinosaurs! :heart::t_rex::sauropod::tada:

Celebrate National Dinosaur Day which occurs June 1st, with loads of Events and Offers all week.

You’ll be able to face off against fan favorite marvels considered as dinosaurs in the special themed Strike Event.
Don’t forget to bring your A-game in this upcoming special themed Trial Event. Those dinos will be guarding the reward as best as they can.

Have a Roaring time!

50 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

24 Likes

They announce upcoming events. That’s it’s purpose.

4 Likes

“Get ready to do the same as last week, players! Which creatures? We haven’t picked yet, but get reeeeady!”

5 Likes

7 Likes

Maybe they didn’t tell what dinos cause this week isnt even over yet and they want us to actually get excited about what creatures might spawn next week cmon guys just be good for once

4 Likes

I agree. This is a teaser/hype post. This isn’t like the “we’re aware of this issue posts” where they don’t suggest what they will do about it.

Let them have this. Let them allow us to get excited with a little tease. The details will be released in two days. We know better than this.

6 Likes

1 Like

let me guess. fan vaorites?
Rex
Blue
indominous
indoraptor

pretty boring honestly. we get so many events with those cretures.

13 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Alright everyone, this is enough.

The thread here is to discuss the event that has been teased. Insults and rude behavior will not be tolerated.

22 Likes

I wonder what dinosaurs will be featured next week. Maybe Diplodocus? Who knows.

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get some more of the legendaries we voted for in the legendary poll. That would shake the week up a bit.

3 Likes

if thats the case, then thats much better. but i hear fan favorites and the usual suspects come to mind and it is super boring after the upteenth time.

4 Likes

True that.

1 Like

“Considered as dinosaurs” maybe not technically dinos but still in the game

Its honestly hard to be “good” when they have let us down too many times

I dont want that ugly 750 please

1 Like

He (or she), E750, isn’t ugly. It’s beautiful.

4 Likes