[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dominion Event Part 1

Are you excited for Jurassic World: Dominion? Because we sure are!
Celebrate with us and the release of the film by participating in Part 1 of 3 weeks focusing on events and offers surrounding everything Dominion!

Between June 8th to June 14th, Keep an eye on your map for special Event Supply Drops over the week to collect these special themed creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator. You’ll also get to face off against a team of creatures chosen to celebrate the release of Jurassic World: Dominion with this special Strike Event!

During this week, test your Trial battle skills in a fight against a team comprised of creatures dedicated to this special occasion.

And lastly, be sure to collect up to 25,000 coins along with 1 Jurassic World Dominion Scent during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy Playing!

11 Likes

Awsome 3 weeks of giga dna

18 Likes

Yay! Maybe we’ll see the atrociraptors make an appearance

Looking at you Dev Team :wink:

4 Likes

I will watch it TOMORROW I’m excited :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Love this week so far

Bro im i wish i could wach jw dominion

Same as everyone else I can’t wait to see it and I already have the game and I wanna get all the Dinosaurs like the cool ones as well

Watching dominion after tommorow

1 Like

I would get rid of this comment cause it’s a violation of the rules here.

1 Like

noted thanks!

1 Like

I’m gonna watch the movie tomorrow because I have a baseball game but I’m excited about this event and I have the game I hope it has some cool dinosaurs

For part 2,it would be cool if you added the atrocoraptor squad: red(common),Panthera and tiger(rare), and ghost and the microceratus will be epics.Also,add a new hybrid for the suchomimus,like a suchoceratus(legendary)(suchomimus+microceratus)

Idk if there should be any new creatures, 2.16 was only like 2 weeks ago

yah, true it is, so… maybe in the future then.

but a new suchomimus hybrid should be added tho

Just watched Jurassic World Dominion yesterday in 4D. Insanely cool!

i watched it on Friday,and it is cool!!

Can we expect to see boost reset tokens in strike towers for one of the other two parts?

1 Like

Hello my friends.