[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dominion Event Part 2

We hope that excitement for Jurassic World Dominion is still going strong! Because here’s another week of fun.

Celebrate Part 2 of our 3-Part Jurassic World Dominion extravaganza! Continue to participate in events and offers surrounding the release of the highly anticipated film!

Between June 15th to June 21st, check your map for special Event Supply Drops over the week to collect more of these special themed creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator. Yet again, you’ll get to face off against a team of creatures chosen to celebrate the release of Jurassic World: Dominion with this special Strike Event!

During this week, test your Trial battle skills in a fight against a team of creatures dedicated to this special occasion.

And lastly, you can still collect up to 25,000 coins along with 1 Jurassic World Dominion Scent during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy Playing!

11 Likes

Went to see the movie on sunday. Absolutely loved it. And my son was so excited to see the dinosaurs in the film and the game. We’ve been friendly battling with them for fun. Looking forward to the week ahead :partying_face:

9 Likes

Muito bom esses eventos e adorei a Rexy

Mod Edit:

Translated from Portuguese

Very good these events and I loved Rexy

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I just want more giga dna. Im 30/250 for gianyx

2 Likes

OH,since in Jurassic world f.k has the theme of animals(dinosaurs) being sold to the black market,why not have the random armed person in the side of the dinosaur you are battling,and every time you defeat a creature,the person opens a cage,letting a dinosaur out.(this will only be for strike events,not pvp)

Are we going to get a locust swarm the next update?

1 Like

Excited for the game dna but the movie sucked.

3 Likes

Above fallen kingdom for me, it was an average . Ironically the main issue wasnt dinosaur causing chaos arround the world lol .

Yeah that was the whole problem for me as well. The Dinos looked great but they had minimal screen time.

Hello my friends again

Stop banning me :raised_back_of_hand:

Hey you guys need to nerf some of the dinosaurs in this game like Thorador and Parathuops. Thorador is becoming a problem since you guys change of its attack and Idk why that you guys didn’t give it any armor. Parathuops shouldn’t take away sheild when you switch it in and it shouldn’t have revenge. Plus you guys need to fix the boosts or just get rid of them. This game is so unfair with boosts and plus have tournaments with just level 26 and no boosts but I do like the idea of having only one type of rarity or only have hybrids or non hybrids.

well the events are going to complete themselves better get started