[News] Jurassic World Alive | Dominion Event Part 3

The Jurassic World Dominion celebration is coming to a close with our 3rd and final week celebrating this milestone film.
Participate in events and offers showcasing all things Dominion before they end! This will also be another week that features increased boost rewards from the Stat Boost Strike Events!

Between June 22nd to June 28th, look at your map for special Event Supply Drops to collect even more of these special themed creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator. For the last time, you’ll get to face off against a team of creatures chosen to celebrate the release of Jurassic World Dominion with this special Strike Event!

During this week, test your Trial battle skills in a fight against a team of creatures dedicated to this special occasion.

And finally, you can collect up to 25,000 coins along with a last chance to get 1 Jurassic World Dominion Scent during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy Playing!

9 Likes

I’m hoping Lystro is in the list :pleading_face: :pray:

2 Likes

hopefully it proves itself to be worthy week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope this will be good…

3 Likes

More giga dna

Maybe we’ll be getting some more dominion creatures this week :smirk:

I want Quetzorion in this week because it is made out of Quetzal

last week ought to be interesting to see what’s included, dearly hope for theri and lystro

1 Like