Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Drone Dash (LIVE)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below is the LIVE progress bar for the Drone Dash GLOBAL EVENT, which will receive 2 updates per day. Best of luck to everyone!

For a recap on the rules and regulations to the event, please see here.

Rewards

Note: Cash (HC) is the green money (not Coins), and rewards are NOT cumulative

FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH
FINAL RESULTS - Congratularionsto the entire community for participating! Expect your rewards in the in-game mail today (03/29) by 12:00 PM (noon) EDT. They will be valid for 72hrs.

THURSDAY, MARCH 28TH

Day 4

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27TH

Day 3

TUESDAY, MARCH 26TH

Day 2

MONDAY, MARCH 25TH

Day 1
15 Likes

Sounds great

1 Like

Seems more reasonable than last time, so that’s cool.

3 Likes

we might even struggle to get to 8m. Really sad they didn’t adjust the numbers. We only got 28m drop spins last event. It is a lot easier to spin stops then darting sessions. I spin at least 5x as many stops as dinos i dart.

6 Likes

if you hit tier 2 we absolutely will not give you $0.50 more in-game cash. tier 3 absolutely not give you $1.50 more in-game cash. sounds reasonable for a week-long event :joy:

3 Likes

After the last failed supply drop challenge, I kinda feel like…
LmoPOkq

8 Likes

Yeah thats totally true… They give more from fb links…

2 Likes

This would be okay if there were more dinos about…but I already dart just about everything I see. Hm.

2 Likes

This event is hard.I wish there were more dinosaurs to dart

2 Likes

not hard if you pay for scents :stuck_out_tongue: ludia logic :smiley:

5 Likes

@Jorge

So is it spinning supply drops or launching the drone and firing at least one dart on a dino that we are counting here? The event description says drone flights, while the graphics say supply drop spins.

3 Likes

this is just firing one dart at least

1 Like

Launching the drone and one dart at least must impact successfully.

1 Like

I know that, and you know that, but I’ve seen people asking which is it on various discord channels.

The point of my post was to get Ludia to recognize they have a typo in their graphics and get them to fix it.

1 Like

I’ve not seen any typo.

1 Like

So looks like we’re at, or atleast approximately near maybe 1 million in 6 hours. Close to pace for around 16 million depending what the actual amount is

1 Like

Look at the column headings for the rewards chart.

2 Likes

It’s also right up there in the first post of this thread in the column headers of the reward chart.

1 Like

Oh yeah didn’t spot that. Shouldn’t cause confusion though as everything else points to it being drone flights.

But they did put the wrong image for Scolo earlier as well, I mean they need to get their advertisement double, tripled and quadruple checked before it goes live because clearly they are not paying attention to their advertisements.

4 Likes

It also reflected the incorrect time left on event to get the recent epics :disappointed:

1 Like