Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Emergency Maintenance (February 02, 2021)

Update 1:30PM EST - Maintenance is officially over.

Hello DPG Members,

We’ve received reports of purchase errors affecting Android devices where players received their purchase multiple times. If you have encountered this error, please contact our support staff at support+forums@ludia.com with your game Support Key and they’ll be there to assist you.

In order to address this issue and provide a proper analysis of the impact, we will be going into a very short emergency maintenance starting at 1:15 PM EST

We’ll update this page with more information as we receive it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

5 Likes

If only would of been nice

1 Like

uh… wow. ok.
gotta warn my alliance now

1 Like

If you receive the purchase multiple times but aren’t paying more than once… Who cares? Your mistake ludia.

Now if players are being charged than you definitely have some fixing to do.

You can do short emergency boost reset as well. It is time…

21 Likes

Cool, but when will friendly challenges be fixed on IOS?

4 Likes

Smack in the middle of Hadros time for any european with a job. :confused:

7 Likes

@Eugene might want to fix the title 2020 is a bit too late.

3 Likes

Emergency Maintenance definition: When it affects Ludia’s bottom line…

25 Likes

No opposite lol some received the purchase many times only paying once this is a save Ludia money thing they responded instantly I wish the costumer service and dino/event/bug fixes worked like this

15 Likes

Fixing arena…?!

Please Hurry!

4 Likes

Does it involve money?

2 Likes

of corse. something that benefits the players (well those buying things). if i got double for my purchase i’d probably actually buy something. it would be a reasonable price then.

9 Likes

I am really overwhelmed how fast Ludia can react when accidentally giving players more than they’ve paid for. If only they’d be that fast and engaged when it comes to fixing really serious bugs and stuff lol.

36 Likes

Funny when it hits them it’s instant maintenance. All the broken stuff that makes us miserable they just ignore.

22 Likes

Was in a middle of hadros. Could I get I dunno… 300 Dna compensation?

6 Likes

They have some kind of " ganância " just want the money

1 Like

lol we saw now your priority … 4 weeks now with the raid issue… but that purchase problem are urgent for you because you gonna lose money … well … no more comment for me about this …

10 Likes

How long will maintainance last? Went out before half an hour, to collect last missing boosts (4 attack, 1 health) from green drops, as only one in range changed to boost tower. Spinning 8 green drops gave me only 1 health boost. In hour and a half curfew starts.

I wa playing 40 second ago and then maintence