Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | End of Support for Android 5.0 and Below

Hello DPG members,

Please be informed that Jurassic World Alive is increasing the minimum supported Android OS version to 5.1 and will cease support for older Android devices (5.0 and below) effective immediately.

While we continue to focus on optimizing and developing new features for the game, we highly encourage all our players to update their operating system or log into their game on a supported device so they can continue playing as usual.

If you are currently playing on an Android device running 5.0 or below, you can contact our support staff at support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key to transfer your Guest account to a supported device. Our support team will be there to assist you in any way they can!

Thank you,

The Jurassic World Alive Team

how do I know if my android is 5.0 or below?

On ios you can check in settings

mine is a Huawei Y7

So basically android 5.0 is known as lollipop (check the software of your phone in settings if you are unsure what software u have)

Anything above that will be OK?

does this mean update is going to be mega huge

6 Likes

I’m safe, my android is V7.0

1 Like

I’m on Android 8, phew.

2 Likes

Safe, android 8.0

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy s9. What can I do with it?

Mines is a Samsung Galaxy s9. Is it safe?

Safe, Android 7.0 here. Phew.

1 Like

Yes, yours is safe.

For everyone’s information, Android 5.1 was released in early 2015. If your phone model was released after that time frame, you should be safe.

Nokia 3310 what can I do with it? titanoboa appears a little bit pixelated.

de051921-4dec-4d74-9872-e20f957b2cb6_x300

32 Likes

If anyone on Android needs help checking their version, go to Settings > System > About Phone. Your version should be in there.

Okay. Thank you. Do they had to update it or something?

Phone settings-About Phone - software information & should be 2nd or 3rd line for android version!!:slight_smile:

Does it need to be update if someones phone is 5.0 or something?

Some companies only support phone models to a specific version of Android. It may be possible to update an old phone past 5.0, provided the company that made the phone released the updated android version for that phone.

1 Like

Few android 9 :partying_face: