[News] Jurassic World Alive | Epic Occasion Event 2022

Ready for another Epic Occasion? Because we are!

Celebrate all things Epic with a week full of events and offers showcasing JWA’s most desired Epic creatures.

Between April 27th to May 3rd, Keep an eye on your map for special Event Supply Drops over the week to collect these creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator. You’ll also get to face off against a team of creatures chosen to celebrate the Epic Occasion in this Strike Event!

During this week, test your Trial battle skills in a fight against a team comprised of creatures in each class!

And lastly, be sure to collect up to 25,000 coins during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Play Epically!

13 Likes

Will the dna from the incubators be all epic or will there be common and rare dna inside them as well

3 Likes

Why do we have 1 less attempt on each epic this week? Oh wait, now I remember.

Are we gonna get the coins this time?

6 Likes

Please fix the incredible map lag spikes! I already contacted support but got no response. Since the new update whenever the map has to load bigger parts the game lags very hard, and my phone is up to date and never had that problem. If you travel faster than 20mph/30kmh the game becomes almost unplayable as supply drops and dinos often take forever to engage!
The faster the worse it gets, sometimes the game goes down to around 0.2 fps! Everything that doesn’t contain map loading works fine, but if you’re in a lobby or selecting dinos for a strike you still experience the lag spikes.

Please look into it as darting and spinning drops becomes unbearable!

8 Likes

Here are the creatures for next week, everyone is welcome.

9 Likes

Hopefully i can get my anurognathus up to level 20. Ailurarctos is nice too. You’ll never know when it can get an hybrid

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be able to create Ankylos Lux this week, I’m only 60 dna away from being able to do it.

2 Likes

I wanna make Ankylomoloch

I’m going for bumpy, Allosaurus Gen 2, Carbonemys, Titanoboa, Panda, and Thylacotator

We will also be able to obtain the Rodrigues Lonely from the blue incubator of the Wednesday event.

3 Likes

Anyone noticing a lack of dino rotation on the event darting towers?

:joy:
10 characters

1 Like