Hello fellow DPG members,
Today we would like to announce that your Jurassic World Alive team is going to begin testing the outflow of weekly events. As we make these trial changes we will be relying on your feedback to continue fine-tuning the weekly calendars.
In April, we’ve created more space for more popular events. We aim to have a minimum of at least 2 events available every day. We think that the new distribution should help everyone benefit from different types of events and help establish a more regular routine.
- Event Supply Drops and Featured Creatures will be more regulated and spaced out.
- Common Featured Creatures will be on the map for 1 day.
- Rare and Epic Featured Creatures will be on the map for 2 days each.
- Legendary and Unique Featured Creatures will remain unchanged and will continue to appear on special occasions.
- In addition, during week-long Special Events, all Featured Creatures’ times on the map, DNA collection attempt limits, and re-spawn regularity will vary.
- There will now be 3 Treasure Chases per week instead of just 1.
- During week-long special events, this may also be subject to change.
- Strike Events, including Scent Strikes and Boss Strikes, will average 11 per week rather than 16. This is enough that players will still be guaranteed at least 1 Strike Event per day.
- Scent Strike events will now appear twice a week with the removal of the small Scent Strike event.