Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Four Weeks of Wealth

Hello fellow DPG members,

From January 7th to February 3rd, you’ll notice that the treasure chests work a little bit differently. This is our Coins Chase event. Coins Chases will appear for several days each week. Open Coins Chase boxes every hour to collect up to 25,000 coins a day!

Unplanned 3 day Treasure Chase? Upto 25K/day

You expect us to go out every hour to find these chests? I opened the game and don’t even see any in my area. I can’t be running around all over the country every hour. Twice per day max!

Its total nonsense 1 in town… Amd gice oy 880 coons in lvl 17

Awesome can’t wait to collect lol

I think think its conmected to daily coin limit… But 1 box on town its total nonsense. Wich reset once or twice per day…

Don’t be lame, it’s a game that’s meant to get you out exploring. None in my area either but I go out to find them. Cheer up chuck :slight_smile:

How to get the coin’s

@Jorge: Is there some visibility setting on this news post?

The In-App news leads to this post. But unable to find this news/post directly from forum!

Wow get to chase around when myself and daughter can’t leave house physically. So much for getting needed coins again…

I’m sorry for those that can’t seem to get out to get them, but really? Complaining about free stuff? This is still a thing?

when will we see 1.6 notes, support team?

Can you say something about update 1.6?
At least tell us if its gonna come out this month, please.

This is probley in place of the update…

Update will probably happen when the four weeks are up

Its worst event ever tryed open twice chest …

and you think its worth run around town for one chest wich give lesa then supply tower?

thanks Ludia, great action !!!11

Got 460 from one close to my home. Will try to open more on my way to/from work.