[News] Jurassic World Alive | Fourth Anniversary 2022… Continued!

The celebration continues! Enjoy a second week of events and offers surrounding the 4th anniversary of Jurassic World Alive with creatures released since the last anniversary!

Between June 1st to June 7th, continue to celebrate an incredible milestone for the game by participating in another week of events and offers, and special creatures! Visit Event Supply Drops during this time to collect creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator!

Enter our Strike Event and take on creatures that were released this year. Be sure to once again bring a team equipped with a range of abilities to show off the skills you’ve learned!

Prove your supremacy in this special Anniversary Trial Event! Claim victory with a team of 3 creatures.
Don’t forget to collect up to 25,000 coins as well as an Anniversary Scent during the scheduled event with the special themed Treasure Chase.

Happy #4thYearAlive! :tada:

27 Likes

I have a question. How exactly are we suppose to participate if the game is basically unplayable?

33 Likes

Pokémon Go Fest is this weekend.
Sorry, JWA.

3 Likes

The lag is getting worse and worse.
First the big loading issue if you want to open or close the alliance member or friend list.
Then the huge map lag spikes which prevents any action during loading times, especially if you’re moving. Nothing has changed in the last weeks according this issue.
Now since this week the supply drops take forever to close after they’re spun.

Please do something about it, revert the game back to April’s state if necessary, but I think I can speak for everybody that these issues are VERY frustrating.

12 Likes

Does this mean we will have more attempts for Rexy this week? :thinking:

1 Like

Well nothing is going to complete the events it self better get started

Yay, participate in all the events…of paying real money $$$ just to have anything new…looking at you Rexy that people have at 25+ already. Thanks, sounds super fun and I can’t wait!!

6 Likes

My game has crashed 3x since the update. I’ve stopped trying.

11 Likes

There is still no weekly calendar of events, I suppose there could be, but I don’t know yet.

1 Like

Here is the schedule for the week.

3 Likes

Yep, I’ll be doing Pokémon.

3 Likes

I’m so hyped for Shiny Shroomish!!!
:mushroom:
My favorite Pokémon is Breloom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Dominion is releasing next week 2 days earlier than most places where I live. So excited and cannot wait :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can’t celebrate if the game is unplayable.
Didn’t think it could get much worse. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Lmao, why is Lystrosaurus there?

Honestly, Pokemon Go is kind of garbage for rural and suburban players, and you’re screwed if no one plays around you. That’s why I like JWA better, despite all the issues.

4 Likes

That’s definitely true, for some.
But the game has drastically improved where I play.
I used to see one Pokémon per block when walking, and my neighborhood had 2 Stops and a single gym.
Now, I’ve got mons all over, multiple Stops, and at least 6 gyms.
I quit PoGo in 2018 when I started JWA, then went back to it in 2021.
I was extremely pleased with how QoL in my area had increased.

1 Like

@Ludia_Developers (i know i’t not used, just for reference here)
I think it’s time to sit down and make some game optimizations. At least for one update.

2 Likes

Are we having a lystrosaurus strike this week it looks like it

1 Like

Need to up date there servers 1st i think

2 Likes