[News] Jurassic World Alive | Fourth Anniversary 2022

Happy Anniversary, DPG Members!

Can you believe it’s already been 4 years since creatures became Alive in our world?

From May 25th to May 31st, celebrate this incredible milestone by participating in our first week of events and offers, showcasing all creatures released since the last anniversary!

Enter our Strike Event and bring a team equipped with a range of abilities to show off the skills you’ve learned!

Put your battle skills to the test and claim victory with a team of creatures that have group damage in our special Anniversary Trial Event!

Don’t forget to collect up to 25,000 coins and an Anniversary Scent during the scheduled event with the special Anniversary Chase.

Also, make sure to log in after May 25th, 2022 11:00 AM ET to receive a special 2022 Anniversary Badge!

Lastly, keep an eye for an iconic fan-favorite creature finally making its way into JWA!
…Is that a cup of water we see rumbling?

41 Likes

I just wanna know how we’re gonna unlock Rexy. Please, no paywall. Give us a strike event.

31 Likes

probably gonna be like lux, a rare wild spawn

4 Likes

hope we can have it in sanctuaries :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Please allow us to add Rexy and Para Lux in Sancs.

13 Likes

4 years of bugs and $100 dinos

17 Likes

Is this a new creature?

3 Likes

Probably Rexy.

4 Likes

Fix the map lag if youre gonna make her obtainable the same way as para lux which is short range rng wild galli chases on the map. Atleast a smoother map will make things more bearable than now

4 Likes

Is there going to be a coin sale to celebrate the 4 year anniversary?:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I think someone is hungry for goat…

15 Likes

For a fitting quote:
images

I can only imagine incubators called “Spare no Expense”

8 Likes

Well, well, well, at long last :t_rex:

8 Likes

Finally!
@UnicornWizard It’s so satisfying when ludia listens to the community
This might have been from your thread

3 Likes

Why post a “maintenance break/update is coming” without the update details? Is it to keep anticipation? because it feels like the annoyance of maintenence breaks in comments would be much less if the update notes were posted with the notice :thinking: they should also realize how many long term players have given up based on the little amounts of comments on this…

What? they didnt say if its maintenance

Plus I would assume that ludia will put it in the code well before the update

It really does doesn’t it

Lol any update is maintenance. Been that way for 4 years…

tyrannosaurus rex gen 3 is not in the game

the maintenance done last week was for fixing some bugs and getting the game ready for the inevitable 2.17 update that will be the Dominion update that will come out late june/early july