Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Global Health March 13, 2020

UPDATE

Hello DPG members,

We have added a scent to the free Incubator that will last up to 3 hours. We have also a special dart offer!
Thank you all for your patience. Happy playing!

Hello fellow DPG members,

As a GeoLocation based game, we would like you to know that the team is looking into ways of helping you to continue enjoying the game, however keeping everyone’s well being in mind.

We will keep you posted on any changes!

Thank you and stay safe.

93 Likes

Does this include deleting forum posts on the matter for being “political?” Because, yeah. That happened.

7 Likes

Thanks E.D! How about scents always spawning 2, even when you don’t move? :slight_smile:

26 Likes

:+1:

My partner had a good suggestion - make any supply drop within the circle give the up close amount.

27 Likes

That was the other idea she had that I couldn’t remember!

Yeah, Piere87 came up with that just before me, not taking any credit here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wondered where those threads had gone - I was looking for it earlier to add the suggestion!

You’re not allowed to get political on the forums, but I don’t know to what you refer.

4 Likes

How about a flare, so any creatures on the map come within a decent daring range, and proximity spawns also come viable and dartable.

9 Likes

Innocent little thread yesterday asking what Ludia was gonna do since going outside might not be an optimal option for some. Gone. No politics, just public health.

7 Likes

Here is what Pokémon go did. 30 free scents. That would be a good start. Show us you care as much as another company does.

35 Likes

Time to play PoGo… yeah!!!

5 Likes

i should get back into it. I’ve missed out on so much since Rayquaza was first released.

5 Likes

Sounds like a perfect time for ludia to have a health boost sale.

For 99.99 you can get 200 health boosts. 1 premium incubator. 30 interactions. And an epic scent.

14 Likes

Personal supply drop anyone? LOL

9 Likes

Appreciate this Ludia. Thanks.

Also stay safe to your entire team and all you beautiful JWA players.

17 Likes

ZONE SCENTS!!

Scents are a good start but the main thing I would suggest is “Zone Scents”. The main problem is going out of our regular zone to hunt. I can dart around my house but I don’t see traveling to other zones in my immediate future. If you could give use like 30 or so different “Zone Scents” so we can still hunt the DNA we need from our own home. That would be great.

Maybe like 5 Zone1, 5 Zone2, 5 Zone3, 5 Zone4, 5 Park, and 5 Misc. That would really help during this pandemic. It would also help if they would spawn the 2 dinos instead of the one for those who are being quarantined and can’t really travel.

42 Likes

Nice, so this means we are going to get a “official” joystick to move around the map? (at-least for next few weeks?)

19 Likes

Accompanied by a boa event, or at least anything from 1.13 :wink:

7 Likes

Cool, nice of you to do something. Indeed we already have many players in lockdown… And by the way things are going, it will only get worse…

8 Likes