Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Global Health March 13, 2020

There are a lot of good suggestions here. For me, what would help is an increase in the amount of supply drops. I only have 2 around me. 100% guarantee for food/toys in each one would be great as well.
Also, there are events out of my reach (some with epic incubators). A way to get them would be very helpful, or maybe increase the amount so there’s a higher chance one will fall into my range.

In these times of Lockdown / quarantine in different countries, I would like to say to all the people: Good Luck and stay healthy.

Let’s hope warmer weather will drive Corona/ Covid-19 away just like the flu.

5 Likes

As I imagined here on 3 battles I only have one of a battle … on 7 cubes I have 5 and two parcels for St. Patrick … I want to see the past parcels insertion as the situation is … so we will never be able to help alliances!

I had no idea there was so much wuerho at my home until I ran the 3hr scents. I have a tiny park next to my house, lol.

Wuerho?!
image|

That and Tenonto. The tiny park is actually a playground but shows green, so it pops park spawns.

and not even a green cube thanks you ludia if you help your quarantined players … well they will do the others in these months because my husband and I will not be able to do much since we don’t have green cubes so the creatures we can’t take them and battles are almost always out of our 150! ok! …I hope you still have something in store for us with the update!.. stay to safe!

I agree absolutely :slight_smile:

Thanks for the initiative guys :blush:

I have no green stops either. But far away on my map I see a couple right next to each other in a neighborhood…

thanks ludia! I am in quarantine and in my 150 meters there is not a green cube and there is only a battle! I should go out to finish everything including coins and counter that I filled every day! … but it is not possible! if this is the way to help the players and who unfortunately is forced to stay at home! I hope that in the update you will solve this, so that I won’t manage to do anything for myself or for the alliance!

Our problem is that if we try to go out without a valid reason we can get fines or worse! for the coronavirus we cannot go out and therefore not even move on foot!

Be safe, it’s not worth getting fined and definitely not worth getting sick to get green stops. Ludia should definitely look into the map and lack thereof on green stop proportions…

2 Likes

I think I’ll end up fattening the Kapro and Carnotarkus with the 3 hour scents.

But I miss roaming the parks. We’re now ordered to stay inside unless we need food/meds.

3 Likes

The three hour incubator are a huge help for those it is stuck at home “Indefinitely “. What would make them even more awesome would be to have the dailies in them. We only get one day a week to get them as it is, but it’s even harder when you only get 1 or 2 most near you and you can’t go out chasing them. Thanks!

1 Like

would be nice if we could get like four 1-hour scents everyday. 1 for each zone and they all included parks and globals.

3 hours is rough. i usually fall asleep for an hour during each one i’ve ran, and running them from home only gives you access to dinos in the zone you are in most.

3 Likes

Do you know if beaches also spawn park spawns?

You know, they did that so players stay INSIDE. I just did a 3h, and still had 100% Yep, I was connected to my charger all the time!!!

1 Like

I haven’t been to the beach since 1997, so no idea. Ideally, they should spawn crocs, dimetrodons, spinosaurs, and whatever aquatics if they’re ever added to the game in the future.

1 Like

Couldn’t dart 3 uniques. I am not able to dart Argentinosaurus. Missing out on strike towers as those are not in my reach. @E.D