[News] Jurassic World Alive | Global Health March 13, 2020

The fact that this global issue comes in the diplo week event is even worse…

7 Likes

Believe me I’m Italian, and I’m experiencing this situation in first person, it’s not a normal flu. A normal flu doesn’t kill 1100 people in one week. So we don’t have to panic but but we don’t have to underestimate this problem at all.

15 Likes

Had to laugh soo hard :joy::ok_hand:

More drops and more spawns would be nice. Also strike tower should be accessible without much walkin around, not like this (screenshot) as two days ago.

Boost strike was in nearby park luckily.

2 Likes

In the thread that was deleted I said that a Gyrosphere (or joystick) option would be great. Allow us to “ride” a Gyrosphere in a 2-3 mile radius around our real location. I know people are concerned about others using Discord to post coordinates of epics worldwide, so the 2-3 mile limitation should solve that issue.

As an added bonus, this would allow persons with disabilities, children, the elderly, stay-at-home parents, people with illnesses that make it difficult or impossible to play normally, and people who live in dangerous areas to enjoy the game.

7 Likes

Problem is… that isn’t an easy fix.
That’s a whole new feature that changes completely the game as we know it.
This is a crisis, we need answers and fixes now, the faster the better.

5 Likes

hopefully something is done before the St.patty’s week

2 Likes

Are you saying that this is a JWA crisis?

1 Like

Please eliminate the concept of prox spawns. If it’s on the viewable map, make it spawn no matter the distance.

3 Likes

Still have to go out and walk to them.

i’ll go out and walk/run to them if i know they are there. Not going to bother walking around for, hoping i find something.

2 Likes

It’s still walking outside :slight_smile:
But as long as there’s no curfew there’s not many reasons not to go out though.

2 Likes

There are more than a dozen prox spawn sites within reach of my house, but they don’t spawn unless I walk down the road. If the prox spawn mechanic was disabled and everything just spawned, I could play and not leave the house.

3 Likes

well sure, but you might be darting a lot of 150m critters that way. i’d still go out for max dna :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyway, PoGo gave us 30 scents for 1 coin.

Ludia gave us this.

:thinking:

2 Likes

They say they’re trying to figure out what to do for us, but where is the daily Facebook or Twitter links?

Curious to see what comes of this…

1 Like

http://ludia.gg/JWA20_0313 here, this works. 30 cash

1 Like

I got a large scent from the free incubator, maybe this is one action

1 Like