Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Halloween Event 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

Prepare for a bloody good time! From October 21st to November 3rd, you’ll be able to duke it out in Halloween Strike Events and partake in Halloween Treasure Chases for tons of extra Coins and Sanctuary items! You can also find during this time “Interact” Sanctuary items and Halloween scents in Supply Drops!

From October 28th to November 3rd, you’ll find tons of bloodthirsty creatures, as voted by the community, on the map! You’ll even be able to lure these menacing beasts with the returning Halloween Scents, which you’ll be able to earn in the Scent of Blood Strike Events*!

*If you still own Halloween Scents from last year, please note that the changes detailed below will be arriving with Update 1.10:

18 Likes

@Jorge

Considering this has already started and the in game announcement points to it, can we get this thread visible?

Cool so the scent I used last night from this weeks Halloween event was last years dinos? Why release them now and then this years dinos later? So I’ve wasted my scent. :rage:

@Jorge as of 10/24, this thread is still unlisted. Can we get it listed?

1 Like

How is this topic still unlisted? I mean come on 3 days in to the event!

Fix the game first !

1 Like

No majority on irritator vote? I declare this poll as rigged.

3 Likes

Loving the fact they tweet out links to this topic yet it still remains unlisted so people browsing the FORUMS CAN’T find it!

Useless lot.

3 Likes

Eight days into this 14 day event and the announcement post for it is still hidden. :man_shrugging:

Yup, they literally just tweeted out the link yet still haven’t unlisted it. It’s as if they don’t want people browsing the forum to find it, either that or they are useless, i’ll let them decide.

And there was an in game announcement for a RE tournament this Friday and no thread in the forum.

1 Like

Woohoo!

Thread is visible now. I guess late is better than never :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome to the thread everyone! Event is almost over! Wait till you see the Christmas announcement on 1st January!

5 Likes

Bro its fine

I didn’t know we would be getting an abundance of them at the time. All is well although this year should’ve still been this years dinos.

I seriously fail to see why anyone would choose Suchotator over Irritator.
:thinking:

This is Ludia. They don’t even know how to make an announcement public, not speaking of the other bugs everywhere in the game