Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Halloween Event (2020)

Happy Friday DPG members!

Spooky season has fallen upon us! :jack_o_lantern:
Starting next weekend, we’re embracing all that lurks in the dark with special Treasure Chases this month.
Gain creepy coins every Saturday and Sunday in the special Halloween Treasure Chases. You’ll be able collect from the chases once per day.

Let the trick-or-treating commence!

26 Likes

yes, let the hoard of allosaurs commence!

7 Likes

Ooooh. can’t wait to see what the events will be themed. You gotta have the zombie looking dinos in the events. :grin:

7 Likes

Great I can’t wait to collect 250 coins per weekend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

48 Likes

How is it a treasure chase if it spawns once a day?

29 Likes

Awesome, are these only going to spawn once a day too?

2 Likes

Yes he said, once a day. Don’t enjoy the Halloween event too much now will you.

9 Likes

If there’s not a tryostronyx strike tower during spooky season, I’m gonna be disappointed.

9 Likes

Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For your 250 coins? :smile:

13 Likes

Never turn down a freebie

7 Likes

The treasure chase was literally fine before now it’s this 1 coin per day stuff, like even 2500 coins aren’t gonna help much. Why is there even a limit of 25k coins anyway if we only get to get 1 per day

10 Likes

Is this a joke?
Seriously, what used to be a worthwhile venture became a complete damp squib when the chase became a single attempt at a chest that gave us 500 coins 9/10 times.

26 Likes

I was wondering when this would happen and its so exciting

2 Likes

Thats cool but when do we get to vote for the Halloween creatures

3 Likes

Tryostronix is a given. Looks like a walking fossil.

6 Likes

In seriousness though, I hope we get the Halloween events and scents like we did the last two years.

3 Likes

Ikr, it was literally fine before

1 Like

Can’t wait to get 500 coins :rage:

17 Likes