[News] Jurassic World Alive | Halloween Event (2021)

Good evening boils and ghouls! :ghost:
Time to celebrate Halloween with a frightening week chalk full of events and offers featuring Jurassic World Alive’s scariest creatures voted by you, the community!

Between October 25th to October 31st, brave the darkness and visit Event Supply Drops to collect these voted creatures. Or else, grab them all in the Showcase Incubator.

Fight against the terrifying creatures guarding the Strike Event by using a range of abilities such as stun, heal, and rampage!

Test these daunting opponents’ limits with 1 creature that has DoT when facing them in the Fright Trial.

Last but not least, find out what’s inside the very mysterious chests that will appear around your neighborhood!

Have a fang-tastic week. :vampire: We hope this event will lift your… spirits! :jack_o_lantern:

Muahahahaha! :skull_and_crossbones:

18 Likes

I’m assuming this is testa you speak of

madeforthis

anyways, can’t wait for my favorite holiday event to debut, good luck to everyone!

11 Likes

I’m ready

2 Likes

Will you fix, the green supply drop, so we can get all the creature

12 Likes

Sounds like a raid team. Definitely a raid, I think.

Easy enough, I have tons of them.

It will.

yes… This will help with a hybrid too

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s NOT indom

How about this event be fixing all the wrong y’all have done or the bugs that have been around for over a year? :thinking:

1 Like

And how about a boost reshuffle? I think its the perfect time to celebrate halloween giving this to the community that was asking for some time now.

2 Likes

Flights and delights are in the air in Jurassic World Alives Arcotober

Wow, today was the worst event ever from Ludia!!!

WHY?
Because, for 1.5 hrs that i driving my car trying to collect Halloween mystery chest, i found on 12 chests (very least amount of it for 90 minutes driving, right?) and most of the chests gave mr only 500 coins and 2 of them gave me only darts
AND U CALLED THIS AN EVENT!!!

Let your developers try playing this game by themselves and tell me how many hours they have to use to complete this event
:rage::-1:t2: