Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Halloween Week 2020

Prepare for a ghoulishly good time DPG members!

From October 26th until Halloween, battle the scariest creatures chosen by you, the community, in a string of Strike Events that will put you to the test. During this spooky week, you will also be introduced to a new predator known as: the frightening Acrocanthosaurus!

The Halloween Scents will have a hint of pumpkin spice in order to attract the most terrifying creatures on the map. Also, make sure to be on the lookout for a special Halloween Emote that can be found in one of the events this week!

Happy Halloween!

50 Likes

So that’s where acro comes in. Nice tease Ludia.

26 Likes

Very Intriguing :thinking:

I wonder if that means we’ll get access to Acrocanthops as well?

12 Likes

Who knows. But i like the teasers for acro, even if they were unintentional.

4 Likes

I like the idea that predators are attracted to pumpkin spice.

Ive seen those ravenous beasts in line at starbucks. I agree.

10 Likes

Amazing!

I have one request tho. Could Acro not be exclusive after the event?

32 Likes

:point_up_2:

12 Likes

It’s sad because we all know that acro will be exclusive lol. And it’s not even like exclusive creatures bring money in, it’s just meant to be annoying

5 Likes

So, is it an allog2 type deal where it spawns in the wild, in event drops, or is it the strike reward?

2 Likes

I just hope that it won’t be as bad as the titanoboa event.

6 Likes

Really?

Exclusive creatures are the reasons why the FIP bundles sell how they do.

Also when incubators including exclusive creatures are on sale I guarantee they sell better. I bet you have Sonorasaurus unlocked don’t you? But you didn’t buy the incubator. So people did and you were able to get it thanks to that. That’s exclusive & that sells.

Exclusive creatures bring in more money than non exclusive I’d even venture to bet. So I’m not 100% sure where your logic came from.

2 Likes

You didnt need to buy the sonosaurus inc. It was a master strike creature. A lot of people unlocked it that way.

5 Likes

I have a feeling acrocanthosaurs is coming and if so I was correct!

9 Likes

Was there a survey for halloween event? I don’t recall seeing it.

yes, there was :point_down:

[Survey] Jurassic World Alive | Halloween Event

but it’s no use doing it now :sunglasses: :handshake:

Yeah i must of missed it lol eh archops and allo gen2 are the only ones of interest but heck who wouldn’t vote for those right haha

Ah yes, let me just bring my thor with 5 bijilion damage. That will surely put my skill to test :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my freaking gosh I’m so happy. Thanks to ludia for actually putting in this amazing creature!

2 Likes