Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | HardCash Tournament (04/03) Reset

Hello fellow DPG members,

Due to some server issues, we will be resetting this weekend’s HardCash Tournament (04/03).

We understand that this may inconvenience some players, so for that we are sending 100 HardCash.

Should you experience any major issues in regards to the resetting of this weekend’s Tournament, please do feel free to contact our support team at support+alive@ludia.com

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Happy playing!

UPDATE:

Hello fellow DPG members,

This weekend’s HardCash Tournament has been reset! We have sent 100 HardCash, which you will find in your in-game mail. Please restart your game in order to see the Tournament reset and to redeem the HardCash.

If you are experience any major issues in regards to the resetting of this weekend’s Tournament, please do feel free to contact our support team at support+alive@ludia.com

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

14 Likes

As much as i am salty about loosing my place, I know that i didn’t really deserve it yet. Thank you for making this right for those it effected.

5 Likes

100 Cash? Thanks.

1 Like

I wasn’t doing so great anyway (leave me alone, Gemini!), I’ll take it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you. This was the right thing to do. We really appreciate it. Also thank you to @Ned for being patient with us and relaying the info.

3 Likes

Wow I was in 1st place.

2 Likes

Are You kidding? I already won +300 trophies… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

gyrosphere players started at 82 trophies rather than like 820.

2 Likes

Well, players in Gyrosphere depo almost cheated out of a tournament.

1 Like

please send me 10,000 HC and 500 boosts & 250 interactions to make up for this.

10 Likes

27th. Kinda sucks

I was in Nublar Shores but Ludia’s broken High Score only showed 5964.

If you think about it though, you’d probably have been like 227th if all of the gyro players had been able to play.

Rip 400 medals and an entire morning…
And also I just reloaded the game, and the tournament isn’t even there anymore…
@Ned so the tournament is just gone completely now?
If so that’s dumb cuz I spent 7k hard cash and $3 to get enough mammoth for Mammolania for this tournament specifically.

3 Likes

The tournament will go through right? I was looking forward to this one. :confused:

1 Like

The tournament will be back shortly.

You may need to restart your game to see it though!

3 Likes

I was wondering why I started with 82 trophies and did 10 3-0’s. Lol.

1 Like

Thank you. I was/am excited for this one!

Are you serious?!! I spent my entire morning battling. 100 HC is not enough to compensate the effort I put into getting into the top spots >:/ You can’t just put a bandage on all the work someone puts in for things that are not their fault with 100 measly cash. For your ridiculous issues. This is ridiculous and its no wonder so many people have quit this game.

6 Likes