Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Harvest Chase Event (2020)

Gobble Gobble DPG members!

We hope this will leaf you all smiling!
Starting this weekend, feast your eyes on our special Harvest Treasure Chases for the month of November.
Gain coins every Saturday and Sunday in this special Harvest themed Treasure Chase!
You’ll be able to collect from the chases once daily.

Let’s get this started!

16 Likes

What a joke

25 Likes

I’m noticing there are no new dinosaurs…
where is corythoraptor?

I better be getting my full 500 coins

3 Likes

Just hope it’s more than 500 coins…

6 Likes

If this IS for 500 coins,there is no need to make a topic about it

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Dear ludia… don’t make it sound you are creating an awesome event, when we all know it is a poor and bugged excuse of a chase…

Don’t u agree it’s better to:
A) fix the original treasure chase
Or
B) change the name of this chest

Ofcourse we all prefer option A…
But when it’s gonna be option B, might I suggest the name: poor man’s weekend chest

33 Likes

very funny, we will enjoy it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

or just add more dinosaurs
And just plz give us weekly incubators instead of chases!!!

3 Likes

We don’t know there’s not going to be no new Dino’s yet. We learned acrocanthosaurs was going to be in the event 3 weeks after it was announced. But im not going to get my hopes up. We just got an awesome event that added two new creatures. That being said if Ludia was to add a new creature for this harvest/thanksgiving event please make it the dodo!

dodo , corythoraptor , I would even be OK with Titanis!
or Thanatotheristes (reaper of death)
thats a halloween and thanksgiving addition combined!

2 Likes

can we get more than 500 coins in a once per day chest?

7 Likes

I don’t know why you even bothered. 500 coin while taking away the incubators we got weekly. Blatantly anticonsumer.

3 Likes

I’ll be eagerly awaiting my 500 coins
What a joke!

17 Likes

Why must this be such an important announcement? All we ever get is 500 coin and that’s it. No more coin, no boosts, just 500 coin. Never once did I get more than 500 coin or boosts during the Halloween version, so I’m not expecting anything from this one.

4 Likes

One of the worst events i think we’ll ever get in this game, 500 coins a day is nothing lol

6 Likes

I would say something more but i just had to look at the previous post to understand it is not necesary to beat a dead horse.
Ludia,this practice is really low,i really want to say a word to the man who decides this, but given that it will not respect the terms of politeness of the forum, i won’t ,sadly.

2 Likes

Win twice in arena and you get more than 500 coins.

Treasure should give guaranteed at least 2500 coins. That would be 5000 each weekend which is same as we got from rare incubator, when there was no chase.

2 Likes