[News] Jurassic World Alive | Hotfixes Coming Soon (09/20/2018)

Hello fellow DPG members!

The following are issues our team is currently working on:

• Suchomimus Swap In DoT inflicts too much damage.
  • Difficulty to interact with Supply Drops due to sighted Pterosaurs flying too close to it.

Note: We’ve received confirmation that Scent Capsules are working as designed. However, it would be important to note that Scent Capsules are more efficient if you walk at a reasonable pace. Your movement will attract more creatures, but if you move too fast (e.g. in a car) creatures won’t be able to keep up with you! Furthermore, guaranteed Rare or Epic creature is not guaranteed to be the first one to appear.

If you encounter any other issues, please be sure to report it here or directly to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com

PSA: Scent Capsule Malfunction

Doing well ludia this update was great! Have the epic dino’s had a spawn increase?? I’ve had 2 t rex today just at home at the same time, an erlikosaurus, spinotahraptor and even a brachiosaurus :open_mouth: didn’t even know brachiosaurus spawned in the wild

Creatures stuck in Strike Towers!!
Just make the Strike Tower smaller :face_with_monocle:

Loving the Scents so far, pls don’t nerf!

So jealous!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Scents now have me running for at least 30 mins a day, first time in 10 years!

Why would you need to run

Dinosaurs still spawn inside the strike towers…

So the wording here suggests that walking at a reasonable pace makes the scents lure more dinos. Is that the case? I seem to have missed this bit in the release announcement and can’t look it up now.

that is the case. Walking will double spawns. 2 per 2 minutes instead of 1

index

Sometimes being stuned whit a skill what dont stun after a skill what stun.
Example tragodistis stuning whit rampage or superior strikeafter greater stun work, same whit dilonaro, that bug made me lost a few battles

I thought they tweaked the stun rate. My monostegotops stuns more than my diloran after v1.4.

You guys not even looking at the inaccurate damage previews? That’s a pretty big deal that makes the whole preview of attacks pointless.

Yes i agree. I already lost 2 battles because i relied on the damage preview which told me that the other dino would get killed. I was the first to strike so there were no shield effects or else. Just the preview was inaccurate. I personally would like the preview to disappear completely because it would force us to strengthen our math skills. But if you offer a preview, that should be accurate at least.

Pls don’t nerf sucho, after that it won’t serve any purpose in any battle :neutral_face:

Thats why i ever do mental maths before doing a attack, never trusted in dmg calculation of ia cause he dont count the % of blind or shields xd

Thanx for keep the green suplay at random change for orange suplay. I m very aoreciate it ludia. Keep the good work :+1::+1::blush::blush:

Please also fix the damage calculation in arena battles: it used to include armor and shield damage reduction…now it doesn’t do that.

Can someone comfirm that the counter-attack bug on the opponent’s third dino was fixed?