Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | January Boosted Supply Drops

Just bumping this so that everyone is reminded non-VIPs are being ripped off and lied to, there’s still no comment from Ludia, and it looks like that’s the way it’s going to be for at least the next three weeks.

If coins are what you’re after, no point playing, might as well take a break.

80% of all supply drops just giving darts. I don’t need 30 darts at once, when I’m capped at miserably low cap at 140. At home I don’t have drop in reach, so I can’t even use scents, cause I can’t refill darts.

I wouldnt even call this a real event… this is lets make something so we can recapture some vip subs.

What “Great” luck you are having! Congratulations! I have not received or been able to open one “Chest” in the game yet!? I don’t know why?

My vip expired so i was able to go out and see how non vips faired… a trip that would normally put me at limit anout halfway produced these results…

That’s very kind of you that you don’t let us freeze :smiley: :slight_smile:

After the event will the coin drop rates go to the previous non-“boosted” rates (actually allowing non-Vips to collect some coins again) or will they actually decrease further (as if they were boosted and not nerfed during this event)?

Hooo Fantastic

This app is cool and I’m so happy my friend Domantas told me to get this