Hello fellow DPG members,
The following are reported issues that have been confirmed by our devs. This space will continue to be updated if any further bugs are found.
- Map | We have completely revamped the infrastructure to deliver a better geolocation experience and we need your help to ensure we provide a good experience in your region. For more information, please go to https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_Map_Update_1_10
- Scent | Scents are not attracting park-specific creatures. This issue is currently in the works. We will be sure to include it in the release notes when it makes it onto a major update.
The following are fixed bugs in 1.10 that we’ve heard discussed most often by the community. In total, over 100 bugs have been fixed in this update.
Here is a list of the most outstanding:
- Match timed-out state will not appear anymore when returning to the map from a change in context.
- Match timed-out state will not generate a blank battle page when returning to the battle menu.
- All sanctuaries will be shared with Alliances (according to the rules and limitations).
- Several text (localization) fixes.
- Boosts no longer temporarily appear in player’s wallets.
- “Donated by” window doesn’t appear empty when tapping the “i” button when donation tile is ready to be collected.
- Dsungaripterus is not missing its texture layer anymore
- Players are ranked based on their highest trophy count of the previous season when reviewed in the Alliance list.
- Pterovexus Distracting Impact animation freeze is fixed.
- Incubators earned in the campaign, now count towards the different social missions.
- Naturally spawned (e.g. not with Scents) creatures will no longer overlap with Sanctuaries.
- Flying creatures now disregard vertical distances when calculating the Drone battery.
- Players no longer need to reset the app in order to receive hard cash after watching a TAPJOY video anymore.
- Buffs activated on the same turn as a damaging Swap Out ability no longer last an extra turn.
- If a player still has an old Halloween Scent (2018), new Scents (2019) will only attract creatures from the 2018 list https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_Halloween.
- On iOS in the matchmaking screen, game red text is appearing. This text has no impact on the game and cannot be interacted with. On Android, the text is left-aligned instead of centered…
Some of the above fixes require the latest 1.10.16, currently in your device’s store.