Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Leap Year Event 2020

Leap into these upcoming Quadrennial rewards!

On February 29th, go out and collect Leap Year Chase rewards. Explore the Map and collect DNA from some of the games most agile creatures. You will also get to battle against Jurassic World’s most leap happy creatures!

Happy hunting, this event only comes around every 4 years!

UPDATE:

Hello fellow DPG members,

In order to help make the Leap Year Event more enjoyable for everyone, we are modifying this weekend’s events. Both Hybrid Showcase Large and Epic will only run on Sunday.

Thank you for understanding & Happy Playing!

Featured Leap Year Creatures:

Velociraptor

Charlie

Delta

Echo

Utahraptor

Blue

Erlikogamma

Purutaurus

Pyroraptor

Smilodon

Alloraptor

Indoraptor GEN2

Pyrritator

Smilocephalosaurus

Indoraptor

52 Likes

Well. That’s surprising. Are all these going to be spawning at the same time?

7 Likes

very surprising.
I’ll go after allorap, pyritator (yay magna), delta, erlikogamma, and might as well get some more indo (don’t have a lv 30 one yet)

5 Likes

I doubt I will find any of that dna… considering the Valentine’s Day event where I found none of the Legendary dinos… I want to be hopeful… but I’m skiddish at best

10 Likes

Me: wow this is awesome I can’t…

Comes to the realization that indo gen2 and it it’s “hard to get ingredients” are going to be out meaning that there is going be even more indo in the arena

…wait

13 Likes

So will the legends be on the map? Are they on supply drops, or for the first time ever(?) roaming in general? Or are they featured in a strike event?

2 Likes

Saint Patrick’s day flash back Vietnam style occurs

7 Likes

Pyrritator? Heck yeah! I get to skip the Irritator DNA grind a little

8 Likes

Does Chase rewards mean chests, or are they spawning?

1 Like

I get the joke because it’s a “leap” year. But only indo raptor for the unique? I’m a little disappointed

1 Like

I’ll take the Purutaurus and the Utahraptor.

1 Like

kung fu parrot all the way!

1 Like

Kung Fu Parrot?

Pyrritator

Never thought of it doing Kung Fu. Thought you meant Erlikogamma since it’s Pounce animation looks funny.

2 Likes

Erlikogamma. Leap year. :joy:

5 Likes

How many attempts though? I’d assume one on Indoraptor. And this is going to be a huge pain if all of them are under green drops in a single day

2 Likes

“Alita”?!!
“armadillo cat”?!!
“Kevin”?!!
“Prowler”?!!
February 29th is going to be awesome!!

3 Likes

Oh gee look…more Incomeraptor. What a shock.

3 Likes