Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Leap Year Event 2020

Pyrritator :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

However that Indo G2 attempt is scary. Hope this thing will get a nerf in 1.13

3 Likes

Ooh yeah! I’m using Indo G2, and it’s serving me very well. I’ve nearly soloed entire squads with it. Now I’m getting more, and I’m gonna be rolling in that luxury. :slight_smile:

Nerf it plz

plz

2 Likes

Ludia: how about we add armor piercing to cautious strike the ability is not defensive enough

5 Likes

By my calculations that will be when maxima, Gemini,mammo, entelo and proRAT also get there rebalancing … which is never

Do me a favor and actually release the legendary creatures unlike on the valentine’s day event.

7 Likes

Another IndoR G2 event with IndoR. A meh week again. Ludia really is afraid of success now isnt it.

1 Like

Only 2 things as dangerous as the St. Patrick’s lineup. The rest are just ingredients.

2 Likes

This is awesome though, especially for newer players. But I want more carbonemys, :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I m pretty sure this will be a fail like snake…

1 Like

All I could think of was @Aaron_Norris and @Jurassik_Fan having heart attacks the arena will be messed up because there’s attempts on numerous legendaries and a unique.

1 Like

I think we will get chests we can hunt.
Sounds ridiculus to squezz in so many dinos into 1 day of green drops.

1 Like

Sigh, I was hoping smilonemys would be in :pensive:

2 Likes

Why is smiloceph in but not smilonemy

1 Like

Let’s hope this will be a whole week event and we won’t have to travel to different countries to find that one green spot we need… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up too much! :sweat_smile:

Magna I’m coming for you…you…st-…stupid…anim-…hybrid!

1 Like

Will this be a limited attempt spawn and we decide which ones we go after or will they all just spawn randomly and we can get as much of each as possible?

1 Like

These are chests which would give dna of random among these. So don’t get your hopes too high for these

Thank you! I learned a long time ago not to get hopes up high for any event. But it’s just really a matter of knowing how the attempts or Event will be made available for us to hunt for them