Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Login Issue (August 5, 2021)

The fix is live in the stores as an update. My game is now back as it worked.

4 Likes

Nothing changed here. No update until now

In the Google play Store I get an update available … but I don’t know if I should update or not!

If the game loads for you on version 2.9.25, nothing will change. If it doesn’t load, then there’s a high chance that it will start working again, and apparently a low chance that it will not. Either way, you have nothing to lose for updating.

Well, if it is not the correct update and they have not yet decided on the compensation, perhaps I could lose it and after a week and 2 hours waiting, I prefer to wait for the official statement.

Official announcement is here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | 2.9 Login Issue

I updated it and it still gives me the 1/30 issue. I’m using mobile data atm and it used to work, but ever since the new update it hasn’t loaded.

I can finaly log in but the game restart my game from level 1. Am level 20 whit 6100 trophies I need help

It ok thnkx problem fixed. Thnkx to the thechs

Did update still not loading

Have you did the login with the Facebook Google or Game Center???

I’m still not seeing an update on the App Store! Anyone else?

Same here,no update up to now

Can download the game from App Store (just reinstalled) but there’s no updates showing on the App Store. Now is this a delay with Apple being the case or is the patch/update not working for iPhone users???

Nope nothing on App Store yet

Now that the game is working please if someone suspect a hacker on this game. Write his name and send it to Ludia. Somes stranges things are happening in the pvp. Those kind of stupid guys gonna broke the game again…

Still nothing

The app store still showing the 2.9.25 version for me still both on android and iPhone - how long does it take to be available?

1 Like

Same here Firebird

1 Like

I prefer a boost shuffle event when Hydraboa is unlocked so we can put it fully boosted