[News] Jurassic World Alive | Login Issue (August 5, 2021)

100% agreed. My trust in them is also at an all-time low, so I truly hope Ludia goes above and beyond to fix the broken trust.

8 Likes

I sent an email to support Saturday (3 days ago). I got an answer today. The time to get an answer from Ludia is absolutely under all criticism, but I had obviously managed to find a lot of information myself (thanks to this thread, among other things).
But I’m not at all dissatisfied with the answer I got.
I was of course informed by them that it is a high priority issue, and that they are working on fixing this as fast as they can. But they also asked a lot of good follow-up questions after the information I had already given them.
The trust I have for them is still pretty low, but like, the answer ffelt nice for some reason.

and why isnt there a thread with the follow up questions for those affected…do you use android what version apple…well why? :stuck_out_tongue: what version blah blah no answers in the thread of course but they could DM the mods or devs or whoebver with the answers and get a lot more data very quickly instead of this spotty if they email ask them a question thing.
poor form

Bought a new device today downloaded jwa and guess what , it won’t load up . It works on my old phone but not the new phone

Game hasnt loaded after latest update. Even after uninstall re-install. Been playing this game for 3 years never had this problem. What gives guys?

That’s a valid point!! Or like send out a form or smthn to get real hard quantitative data

Has anyone on iOS been able to login?

I got iPhone 12 i been logged in fine… but i know iOS having problems also good luck

Well…still nothing?

Best they take their time and properly test the fix. We have all waited this long. Just a a little more patience:)

im able to login through my ipad

I have intermittent loading issues, have to keep restarting to get invites so although not been permanently out since the update playing has been a massive pain in the backside.
So it’s not just 1/30 players it’s a lot more with issues still not resolved

@E.D I think you have the duty to give us an update. So you hold it in your hands that it won’t get a negative chat today

Welcome to the forum @Jurgen_Debedts

1 Like

Just so all forum members can see, a new post was shared by the CM!

6 Likes

The fix is live in the stores as an update. My game is now back as it worked.

4 Likes

Nothing changed here. No update until now

In the Google play Store I get an update available … but I don’t know if I should update or not!

If the game loads for you on version 2.9.25, nothing will change. If it doesn’t load, then there’s a high chance that it will start working again, and apparently a low chance that it will not. Either way, you have nothing to lose for updating.

Well, if it is not the correct update and they have not yet decided on the compensation, perhaps I could lose it and after a week and 2 hours waiting, I prefer to wait for the official statement.