Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Lord Lythronax

Jurassic World’s genetics team has decided to improve the already-perfect Lythronax genus. Lord Lythronax is the creature of their nightmares.

Lord Lythronax’s feathers provide it with the best protection in the Jurassic World. Thanks to its unparalleled predatory instincts, Lord Lythronax is also the fastest of all creatures. Humble Velociraptors bow their heads as Lord Lythronax walks briskly among them, each footstep shaking the Earth to its core. Thunder. Lightning. Floof.

Lord Lythronax’s genetically enhanced metabolism prevents infection and cauterizes wounds instantly: it cannot suffer from Damage over Time.

Lord Lythronax cannot be Distracted.

Lord Lythronax cannot be Slowed.

Lord Lythronax cannot be made Vulnerable.

Lord Lythronax cannot be Stunned.

Lord Lythronax cannot. Be. Stopped.

BUT, Lord Lythronax has one flaw. Once, just ONE TIME, Lord Lythronax missed its attack on an inferior Indoraptor when the superhybrid deployed its Evasive Stance.

Good Luck!

38 Likes
Anyone manage to take down Lord Lythronax?

How do you get this lythronax?

One of the worst works is to change the daily mission reward!!!
Don’t spoil your game any more!!!

6 Likes

Achilles heel maybe? Hmmm

…boring

3 Likes

This is dumb …

6 Likes

What is the reward for this tower?? Hopefully it is not an Epic Incubator filled with Lythro!

3 Likes

April fool’s?

3 Likes

Really a BIG April Fool’s Joke … only top few can win this

2 Likes

Don’t you think you went too far with this April’s fools thing? I mean you could’ve just said there was another unique event then “April Fools”

3 Likes

Hahaha. Nice event

1 Like

I love this event…plz bring on more like this :grin::grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

This is brilliant and funny. If your going to get upset over it don’t attempt it.

8 Likes

Rip got it to 1100 health, I’d rather face the level 30 uniques again tbh

My rewards after beating it on my 8th attempt.
Not impressed.

5 Likes

Ingredients for Grypolyth

Finally I won 3rd attempt. Thanks for your feedback guys … Indoraptor really dodged him twice :slight_smile:

Nice! It takes some luck sometimes :+1:

For those who wants to see it in action, here’s my video :

6 Likes

LOL I used evasive, and that Lord Lyth use nullify in the next turn…
Not even able to dodge once.

6 Likes

I tried evasive/ cloak 4 times with Indo and irex. It nulled it each time. -.-
Gave up dodging after that.

3 Likes