Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Lunar New Year Event 2020

Happy Lunar New Year fellow DPG members,

Between January 20th to January 27th explore your map to find Special Event creatures, Shop Offers, Strike Events, and a Lunar New Year Treasure Chase.

Collect up to 8,888 coins per day at Lunar New Year Treasure boxes by visiting them up to 10 times per day. You can also find during this time Sanctuary items and New Year scents in Supply Drops!

Happy Playing!

30 Likes

More sanctuary items? Sweet.

1 Like

not bad. thanks for the event.

1 Like

Hopefully we actually get the sanctuary items unlike 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Take 2 on New Year scents?

1 Like

You guys realise the sanctuary items are basically just the Interaction ones that we don’t usually get in supply drops right?

3 Likes

We can get more sanctuaries item’s in the chests across the map + the interactions one’s in supply drops.

1 Like

Well they never stated you get any in the chests. You may very well do, but they didn’t make that clear.

2 Likes

As long as we don’t get to dart dracoceratop cuz it’s year of the rat, we good.

3 Likes

Well hopefully I will be able to participate in the event as my game has been stuck on the loading screen for 2 days and support takes forever to reply to emails and yes I have tried all the troubleshooting methods no change

2 Likes

True, so hope to be in the chests also haha

1 Like

Wow. This is excellent.

1 Like

Please add EIGHT stat strike events during that period of time!

1 Like

Will we actually be able to get the scents this time, because they never dropped for the actual New year’s…

1 Like

Hope this is as good as last year’s lunar new year event, i need those wuerhos and erliks. Lol

1 Like

Oh what a surprise! More non-existent content! :unamused:

5 Likes

The FIPs are missing from the chests and drops :frowning:

3 Likes

The strike towers doesn’t allow battles so I’ve restarted and they disappeared…

2 Likes

I cant see strike towers…no one

2 Likes