[News] Jurassic World Alive | Lunar New Year Event 2022

Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these featured creatures found in Asia. :izakaya_lantern:

Between January 26th to February 1st, visit Event Supply Drops to collect these special creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

These special creatures will stand between you and this special Lunar Strike Event reward. Bring a balanced team to counter their wide range of abilities.

Stand Trial against these creatures that were discovered in beautiful Asia. Participants must bring creatures with a speed of 126 or more.

One possible collection every hour during the scheduled period can grant you a win up to 8,888 Coins during this special Chase Event! :moneybag:

Wishing everyone great fortune! :red_gift_envelope:

20 Likes

Hmmm, if you’re honoring Asian culture I hope the coin chase events don’t have 4’s in them…… :skull:

9 Likes

Can you add an extra 8 to the chase event reward? Or two?

9 Likes

Can’t wait to get the new rare

3 Likes

I assume the 8888 coin chase is ON TOP of the usual 2×25k one rather than instead of like the Xmas / new year conjob was…

Confirmation from the mods would be nice…

1 Like

Heavily doubt it. It’s never been that way with any other event chase, like the Xmas one, where there was only 1 per day

1 Like

In which case how is the event ‘special’ if you’re 40k+ worse off??? :thinking::laughing::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Asian dinos, not Asian culture lmao

2 Likes

It will be the con job, I guarantee it

1 Like

I suspect as much, ludia basically stealing a lvl19-20 evolution off everyone. The silence of ludia reps on this sadly speaks volumes in terms of this being the reality once again…

3 Likes

It’s a lunar new year event, which is a part of Asian culture. They reference the number 8, which has its own symbolism.

1 Like

@ned etc.

Just gonna leave us hanging?

1 Like

Hey G_81, I believe it’d only be the Lunar New Year Chase but I can definitely ask our team for confirmation.

5 Likes

In that case can you ask them not to bother and keep the normal one? I’m sure pretty much every player would rather ludia didn’t take 41k coins out of their pocket 4wks after taking 25k out of them!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I hate when they alter the coin chase so it’s less coins for us to obtain.

1 Like

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone !

I am celebrating it myself, but not as much. Will be having school holidays for the first week of Feb though. Seems like Fukui is with my holidays too so I can dart it.

Wishing you all Great Prosperity and Gong Xi Fa Cai !

3 Likes

I was surprised seeing rinchenia being dartable. Hopefully this means stegoceras and struthiomimus will be dartable too

3 Likes

Well, I think will be able to defeat the creatures in the Trial.

1 Like

Alright bro, never done it right on time. To obtain any good :blush::+1:

I’m also asian but no idea what you are talking about ? Please, explain!